1985 Pontiac Firebird

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1985 Pontiac Firebird

I have a 1985 pontiac firebird for sale. It is in working order, Just had the Transmission rebuilt and only drove it for 3 months after, until I bought a new car. The AC has been converted to the new system, but the compressor needs to be replaced. It is a holly 4 barrel carb (replaced approx 5 years ago), V-8, 305 (original manufactured engine). Over 130,000 miles. It has power windows and locks both still work and are the originals, but are slow and the windows stick briefly but roll up and down without getting stuck permenantly. This veh has only had 2 owners me and the original purchaser to the best of my knowledge. Engine has had the heads redone over 6 years ago but no other work has been done to the engine, and it has an oil leak, we think from the oil pan gasket. The interior is Tan the front bucket seats are in good condition, the rear bench are in poor condition upholstry wise, but the form and seat itself are good. Floor Carpet is worn but in good condition. Headliner is in great condition and is black v not cloth. Overall interior is in fair condition but needs a lot to be good again. Body is in great condition, one minor ding in the left rear quarterpanel about the size of a golf ball. No rust or holes in the paint job etc. Veh is white and has not been painted since I aquired the veh. Windows are tinted, but needs to be redone (it's not bad, but would look nicer with new tint) Veh has NEVER been in an accident since I have owned veh (over 11 years) Tires are in good condition, rims are just general nothing special and have hubcaps on them, front brakes were recently redone (after trani) Pop up lights both still work just fine and smooth. This car would make a good parts veh or project car for someone who wanted a project that was overall solid and still in working order. I am asking $1000 since that's a little less than what I paid for the trani to be rebuilt.
    I am in Ocala, FL and can be reached at 352-572-8209 leave me a message and I'll get back with you if I dont answer.
    Heather
    Attached Files
Working...
X