91 Supercharged Thunderbird for Sale/Trade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 91 Supercharged Thunderbird for Sale/Trade

Looking to sell my 91 Supercharged Thunderbird why because i want a 93+ Fbody... V8 of course... Auto Or Manual.. Manual VERY much prefered.. I just spent about 5k doing the motor, etc... not including mods that are all pro done... 2 much to list for mods here if interested please email for pics and details this isnt a normal tbird... many 1 of a kind mods... Very diff looking.. and dropped 3inches to give it a real sports car stance.. Pushing 11 psi on a Eaton blower
    Attached Files

how much??? location???

Comment

Make me an offer.... phazin@comcast.net

Comment

Originally posted by PhazinBlack92RT
        Make me an offer.... phazin@comcast.net

ill give you $7.49 for it, i know thats high but i think its worth it. are you sure you can handle an F-body? i think if you stayed with the V-6's you'd be ok, but its your life. just playin man, its a sweet T-bird. goes good too. glad to see you are comming to the F-body side of the car scene, ive been trying to get you too FOR YEARS............good luck selling the T-Bird
        2000 WS6 T/A M6. Monster stage 3 clutch, flowmaster cat back, 4.10's, SLP lid, Hurst shifter.
        1996 Mustang GT 5 speed STOCK DD
        past rides:
        1996 Mustang GTS bright tangerine orange
        2003 Mach 1 azure blue drag car (10.90@118 record holder for fastest N/A mach)
        1969 Mach 1 house of colors candy apple red393 stroker 100 shot (10.829@125 in street trim)
        2003 Mach 1 Torched red FRPP aluminator/vortech 666RWHP
        2008 Mustang GT JDM stroker long block, Saleen 2.3 twin screw
        1980 Mustang L 13.7: 418 stroker
        1994 Z28 A4 rebuilt from wreck
        1994 Z28 A4 totaled

Comment

hell ill give you 15.00 sounds like a nice car if i wasnt in the middle of rebuilding my f body i would be more interested but im low on funds for now

Comment

Hahaha yea i missed my 90 Camaro RS 3.8 V6 lmao... JK actually i miss driving azkkn's old z28 around... I havnt drove the new one yet... Looking to trade even for a F-body Z28 or Fbird Trans or Formula 93+ auto or manual... or Sell outright.. This car is fresh and ready for the Finishing touches.. Ive driven it to maine and back a couple times with no problems... 27k on the motor... 107k on the body as stated above....

Comment

Originally posted by 95redbird
              how much??? location???
              also its located in Groton , CT sorry i forgot to post that... IVe driven it a couple time to maine and back thats about the extent of how much i drive it.. On the nice weekends and sunny days

Comment

Working...
              X