1999 TransAm Ram Air - 15K miles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1999 TransAm Ram Air - 15K miles

1999 TransAm with Ram Air (WS6), automatic with traction control, completely stock with the addition of a 10" JL Audio subwoofer in rear cubby (does not interfere with t-top storage.) Car is garage kept, in excellent condition and has never been driven in the rain or snow. $20,000 firm. I have more pics available. I'm located in Canfield, Ohio which is about an hour from Cleveland and also about an hour from Pittsburgh, PA.
    Attached Files

Sounds nice. $20,000 is a little stout for a 6 year old car, no matter what kbb says. Bought one from the auction for $15,300 and its a flawless machine.

Comment

Yea 20k is pretty steep. You can find a 2k2 for around 22k with low miles.
      1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

I know 20K sounds steep, but that's what I'm looking for. I'm not in any hurry to sell... and it's getting harder and harder to find any year with this low of miles and in this condition. Model years 98-02 are all the same (ok the newer have 5 more hp) so I'm going by mileage. Thanks for the comments though!

Comment

Working...
        X