X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K&N CAI kit

$140.oo + $20.oo shipping
    K & N Cold Air Induction Kit
    The FIPK was designed to promote performance in fuel injected stock engines by creating air filtration with the least resistance in air flow. The benefit of low resistance air filters can be felt directly in throttle response. The FIPK dramatically reduces intake restriction as it smoothes and straightens air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger volume of air than the OEM air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and torque throughout the engine's RPM range. FIPK 93-97 LT1 F-BodyPart #: 57-3010-1
    This has been used for 1 year.
    96TA

I got mine cheaper than that, but it's not a bad deal. They don't go "bad" or anything. You will notice a difference, especially above 4,000 RPM's. I would recommend this as a relatively cheap and easy to install mod.

Andy
    '94 Formula M6, XE224/230 w/1.6 RR's, hardened pushrods, Comp R lifters, SLP ceramic coated shorties, Random Tech cat., Flowmaster cat-back, CSI water pump, vented opti, PCM tuning by Spraytheway, BMR k-member, SFC's, DSL, LCA's & brackets, adj. PHR
    339 RWHP, 341 RWTQ
    '00 S-10 ZR2

Comment

Do you accept paypal? I'm definitely interested, but the price is a bit high since I can get a moroso for 169 locally vs your price, I can do 120 to include shipping but only use paypal.

Thanks,

Comment

Sold

The Kit is sold
        96TA

Comment

Andy

Where did yo get it cheaper than that? A saw many places online where they were selling them for around $200 (K&N FIPK) that is.

Rene
          97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by Black97
            Andy

Where did yo get it cheaper than that? A saw many places online where they were selling them for around $200 (K&N FIPK) that is.

Rene
            k&n

pn 07-57-3010-1 $179

http://www.thunderracing.com/index.c...ategoryid=1011
            moroso

pn mor-65840 $189

http://www.lt1f-body.racenet.net/induction.php

Comment

Working...
            X