Hurricane induced Garage Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurricane induced Garage Sale

Due to recent events, some of my parts inventory is up for sale. All prices do not include shipping.

BMR one piece strut tower brace, silver powdercoated for 93-97 LT-1 or V6 and this offset design will fit the SS! (used) $75 (Sold)

Blank 96-97 F-body OBDII PCM, new in box from GM. (new) $100

Wolf bra for 93-97 T/A, (used) $30

(2) 93-97 front rotors, unturned and unwarped. low mileage 10K ($30)

(4) 245/40/17 Kumho 712s with 85% tread left. $150

(4) 4th gen Camaro salad shooters with center caps (used) $100

(2) grey 98+ Camaro cloth seats, no rips, manual track. (used) $125 (Sold)

(1) grey 93-97 Camaro seats, slight wear on driver's bolster, manual track (used) $100

(2) grey 93-97 Camaro rear seats with back, no rips (used) $75

or $150 for the the above two items for a front and rear complete set.

(2) graphite 93-97 A-pillars from a hartop car, (used) $35

(1) 93-97 Camaro stock AM/FM radio (used) $2O

(1) 170º thermostat, reverse flow LT-1, unknown brand. works fine $10

(1) stock LT-1 OBDII coil. Works fine. (used) $10 (Sold)

(2) Black 93-97 Firebird and T/A nose emblem. (new) $10 each. (both sold)

(1) MBA billet TB plate. Black, engraved with WS6. (used) looks new $35

Fox weatherboots for Corvette C4, black. (used) $40

Lebra for 92-96 LT-1 Corvette C4 (used) $30

I'll add more stuff as I come across it. I don't really want to ship big stuff like seats, so those should be a local sale.

Paypal account: joeb1320@yahoo.com

http://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/icon/v...ation_seal.gif

Interested in the firebird emblem, sent you a PM
    black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Actually i have the money and want to buy one emblem as well as the BMR Strut Tower Brace. I am leaving work soon, and wont be able to have access to a computer until 7:45 a.m. Central Time tomorrow.
      black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

PM's returned and items updated.

Comment

Joe,
          I'm back at work for the week again, so i have access to a computer. I checked all my pm's, and unless i accidentally deleted or missed something, i still don't have your shipping quote. I still have the $$$ and am still interested in everything, if you could please send me a pm with all the details, i would most appreciate it!

Thanx
          Chris

Comment

I want the black bird emblem. If you still have it I can paypal you tonight.

Will
            thebandit_23@yahoo.com

Comment

Updated and PM's returned.

Sorry Will, the other emblem is spoken for. If the buyer doesn't come through, you are next in line.

Comment

Items updated...... new prices and open to offers.

Comment

Working...
                X