1988 Formula Firebird for sale...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1988 Formula Firebird for sale...

I've got a 1988 Formula Firebird for sale that was my first car. It has about 155K miles on it. It's got the TPI 305 in it, although I do have a 350 H.O. block and heads, and crank because I was going to switch the motors out, but am moving in a couple months and don't have the money to rebuild the motor, or place to do it. The engine runs fine, but could probably use a rebuild. Tranny is an automatic, it has flowmaster exhaust, power windows, power locks, tilt, t-tops, electronic hatch, seats out of a 96 Firebird, and a power driver seat. The car is painted red, with the gray bottom. The body is straight, but needs some paint. Asking $1750 O.B.O. Email me if you are interested, and I can send you some pictures. Thanks

bmwdriverm3@yahoo.com

Dropped the price...

I'm dropping the price to $1200. I just need to sell this car... any questions just give me a call...

(316)259-7085 - John

Comment

I wish I could help you out, but I can't . Where are you located, though?
      1991 Chevy Camaro RS (Is it plum or purple?)
      Engine: 305 TBI (L03)
      Trans: TH700R4
      Mods: Some

CarDomain Site

Comment

near Wichita KS....

Comment

i am interested..but id like pics

Comment

Here are some pictures I finally got to work... also.. I dont' have the 350 block and heads anymore.. I gave them to a buddy that was needing them...

Comment

Dropping the price....

I'm dropping the price to $1000 even. I just need to sell this car. Any takers??? Email me at

Bmwdriverm3@yahoo.com

or call John @ (316) 761-3311

Thanks!

Comment

Dropping the price to $800... Anyone need a car? I'm located in Wichita KS

Comment

Working...
                X