Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

93 firebird formula for sale NICE CAR.CHEAP!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93 firebird formula for sale NICE CAR.CHEAP!

Hi guys!. I have a 1993 (new body style) pontiac firebird for sale. It has power windows,locks,mirrors, new style gm cd player,ac,rear defog,etc. Its a hardtop car, auto, lt-1 350, posi rear, 4 wheel disc brakes,etc. Its black/grey cloth interior. The interior is perfect,with the exception of a saggy headliner. The upper end on the motor has just been gone through(because it had a blown head gasket). I just had the cylinder heads rebuilt and milled down 8 thousandths, and gasket-matched the ports. It also has brand new tires on it. The transmission has about 22,000 miles on it,the car has 150k on it. Its not perfect,but runs good/doesent overheat/good oil pressure. The body is in great condition,with the exception of the paint peeling on the hood in two spots. It has brand new tires on it. The car also has a clear title.
    due to lack of money in forced to sell this car. $3150 o.b.o.
    call mike (815) 964-2557. located in rockford,illinois

more

I almost forgot....the car also has a brand new starter, new frt brakes, and new tranny mount. I am willing to wheel and deal too so feel free to email or call me!!!!
    cadillacman@ameritech.net
    mikeage2@aol.com
    (815)964-2557 home
    (815)543-5159 cell

Comment

GREAT DEAL!

comeon guys!!!!!! this thing has a really srtong running lt-1, posi rear...NOW FEATURES ALL NEW BRAKES. it came factory with the rear disc brakes and posi rear axle. It did do a good donut for me when i jammed the gas. DOnt forget brand new tires, and the late model(from 99 grand prix) cd player that works with the factory steering wheel controls. SOmebodys gotts to be interested!!!!
      if youve got a 89 90 or 91 camaro parts car with a title ill take it in on trade for this car...still only asking $3100 O.b.O must sell!

Comment

car also has a brand new headliner now. Now only flaw this car has is the hood chips. I am always considering trades or trade-ins for whatever you can think of...email me or call me!!!

Comment

Working...
        X