wanted :89 90 91 z parts car with title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanted :89 90 91 z parts car with title

wanted: dead/wrecked/stripped/cut in half/wrapped around a pole/totalled/destroyed/no driveline , i dont care about condition.
    1988 1989 1990 or 1991 chevy camaro z-28, or iroc. It must have a good title and visible vin. I prefer a 1990 iroc parts car.
    PLEASE PLEASE contact me if you have what i need and your in the midwest.
    call mike (815)543-5159
    or email : cadillacman@ameritech.net

help!

Come on guys somebodys gotta have something laying around with a title they want to gert rid of at a reasonable price. will consider car from anywhere

Comment

Well mine isn't a z or an iroc but you can buy if you're interested. It should be in the sig.
      2006 Saturn Ion Redline
      2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Originally posted by 99cadillacman
        Come on guys somebodys gotta have something laying around with a title they want to gert rid of at a reasonable price. will consider car from anywhere
        If you'll consider a car from anywhere, then check out http://www.hawksthirdgenparts.com/cars . They buy, sell, and part out 3rd gens. They have 3 91-92 wrecked Z-28s on their website right now. They're located in Easley, SC.
        1991 Chevy Camaro RS (Is it plum or purple?)
        Engine: 305 TBI (L03)
        Trans: TH700R4
        Mods: Some

CarDomain Site

Comment

ok

ok i emailed them. ive also been looking locally. Boy a no-title car is hard to get retitled...turns out the car lot that sold this car to my buddy never had the title for it and they sold it anyways....pretty krappy place... weve called the sec of state several times with no help. This is why its my toy now--- he got tired of dealing with it...cant drive it..just pissed him off. A bare or crashed chassis and title is the only other way i can think of to get this cool iroc or its parts back on the road. I guess somehow or another ill get it done..i love these cars...always wanted a iroc and now i have one

Comment

Why are you worried about titles if you are just using it for parts?
            No F-Body right now

Comment

duh

Well duh obiously if i want to use my car for parts to fix another car(which im looking for right now)...then the other car must have a title bacause my only thirdgen i have right now doesent have a title.... lol if i had another car i wouldnt be posting a wanted 89 90 or 91 camaro ad lol. all i need a bare chassis and a title. no drivetrain nothing.
              mike

Comment

still looking

Hey guys i am still looking for a 88 89 90 91 92 camaro parts car...please help!!!!
                mike

Comment

why not just do a VIN swap?
                  then you can drive your nice car you have just get the vin off of a POS same year same model. Kinda not the right way to doit but heck better than a full swap. chop shops do it all the time

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
                  Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
                  6.2L/382.97 ci
                  Custom PROM Dyno tuned
                  WCT-5 speed
                  BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
                  Boss MS 18" Rims
                  Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
                  Custom Dual exhaust
                  1LE upgrade
                  Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror
                  In a constant state of upgrade!

Comment

that was kinda the idea...hence why i didnt care aboiut drivetrain,condition,etc. still looking!!!!!!!

Comment

Ill sell you a Vin for an 87 firebird. but seriously I could probably just get the VIN plate and door sticker from an 86 for you as it is totaled, was my brothers till he sold it to his buddy who drive it into a big electrical box with a steel tube barrier aound it, taking out both front window posts and most of the front end.

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
                      Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
                      6.2L/382.97 ci
                      Custom PROM Dyno tuned
                      WCT-5 speed
                      BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
                      Boss MS 18" Rims
                      Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
                      Custom Dual exhaust
                      1LE upgrade
                      Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror
                      In a constant state of upgrade!

Comment

91 camaro with title

hey i have a 91 camaro r/s 305 a4 Call Me 646-773-2018
                        i need to get rid of it ASAP!

Thanks
                        1999 T/A M6 STOCK Slp Loudmouth , SKIPSHIFT ELIMINATOR, KNN FILTER SLP Short Throw Shifter w. slanted short stick, Ram PowerGrip Clutch C6Motorsport Rims w. 285/40 GoodYears
                        CAR IS SOLD

Comment

Working...
                        X