LS1 Nitrous System For Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LS1 Nitrous System For Sale

NOS Nitrous system with 15 pound NOS nitrous bottle with pressure gauge mounted on valve. System is brand new and never used, still in the plastic. Bottle is brand new as well. Price is 450 plus shipping costs. Pics available upon request.

Any questions, just ask.

wrxryan@msn.com

Ryan
    1998 Trans Am. Hooker LT's, Hooker ORY, MTI Ported Throttle Body, K&N FIPK, Magnaflow Catback, Front and Rear 1LE Sway Bars, Hotchkis STB, and a little more.

where are you located
    Adam 2kSS #4959 6-speed
    PERFORMANCE: whisper lid, mac headers w/ offroad y pipe, SLP Loudmouth, LS1 hotcam, ls6 springs, Predator, ngk tr6's, spec stage 3 x-pad, steel billet flywheel, 5177, purge, bottle heater, moser 12 bolt, 4.30 gears, tb coolant bypass, FRA, !cags, !egr, !A.I.R.
    SUSPENSION : eibach pro kit, bmr boxed lca & relocation brackets
    APPERENCE : clear corners, camaro fill in on front bumper and back, black and silver SS badges

http://www.geocities.com/xxlo00oixx

Comment

Im located in Key West Florida.

Also, for any South Florida members, I will be traveling to Moroso Motorsports Park on Friday(July 8) for their test and tune and can bring the kit if you are interested and dont want to pay shipping. I will also be continuing to the Orlando area Saturday(July 9) and be leaving Sunday.

1998 Trans Am. Hooker LT's, Hooker ORY, MTI Ported Throttle Body, K&N FIPK, Magnaflow Catback, Front and Rear 1LE Sway Bars, Hotchkis STB, and a little more.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan98MechamT/A
        Also, for any South Florida members, I will be traveling to Moroso Motorsports Park on Friday(July 8) for their test and tune and can bring the kit if you are interested and dont want to pay shipping. I will also be continuing to the Orlando area Saturday(July 9) and be leaving Sunday.

Last time up. I will be going north tomorrow and am looking to get this thing sold, so get ahold of me before I leave town and Ill bring it with me. Heres my number. 305-797-7100

Thanks.

Ryan

Comment

Working...
        X