Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS 2002 Firehawk M6 Red/Charcoal (Only 2500mi) IL

Hello,
    I'm new to this forum because I just recently became the owner of this Firehawk. I used to have a Camaro SS (and was active in the CSSOA forum) but sold it before I was deployed to Iraq so that I would not have to pay insurance while it sat in a garage for a year - plus I wanted a Pontiac. In September I was told 12NOV04 was my return date so I acted quickly to buy this Firehawk so it would be there when I got home... now I've been extended for another 6 months at least so I'm back in the same situation I was trying to avoid. Anyhow enough story time, I just wanted everyone to know why I was selling. I posted this car for sale a little while ago but didnt have pictures - now I do. You can view all the pictures taken at the dealership where I bought the car at the following link www.unique22.com/firehawk When you open it up there should be a directory with all the pictures listed. My uncle brought the Firehawk home from Ohio for me and it is currently stored in his garage in Ogden, IL until the car sells or I return home. I've called SLP and confirmed that this is Firehawk #1318 and the original owner ordered of the SLP options except the SLP Longtube headers, Y-pipe and exhaust. Please email me at tyler.partridge@us.army.mil if you have any questions or offers - obviously commo can be a bit slow over here but I make a point of checking email as often as possible.

Here are the details:
    2002 Pontiac Firehawk. 6-Speed. 2500 Miles. Red Exterior, Charcoal Interior. Fully optioned from factory with leather, power seats, t-tops, hurst shifter, monsoon sound system w/CD, remote locks w/security system, traction control, and more. SLP engineering completed Firehawk #1318 with 345HP package including: composite hood w/cold air induction, hood mounted heat extractors, 17in Firehawk wheels, 275/40/ZR17 Firestone Firehawk tires, high performance dual/dual exhaust, and upgraded suspension components. Also added is a set of SLP ceramic coated longtube headers w/full exhaust and Y-pipe. Factory warranty through 16/09/2005 or 36,000mi. VIN#2G2FV22G122163750. $36,199.00 SLP window sticker. Always garaged, well maintained. $27,000.00 O.B.O Email tyler.partridge@us.army.mil w/?s/offers.
    Attached Files

Price Lowered

First $26000 and this still not broken-in Firehawk is out the door. Too many little bills cropping up and eating into my pocketbook this winter and I still wont be home for another 4 months... shoot me an email if you're interested.

Comment

Working...
    X