94 Formula Parting out! or take all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 94 Formula Parting out! or take all

94 Firebird formula Black. cars body has 170,000 on it i believe, It has damage to the front clip, has no hood, Air bags both deployed, windshield BUsted
    HAS NO ENGINE OR TRANNY!!!

i can give you a link to find out how to reprogram your factory reciever as well. If you dont know how to reprogram your reciever.

Make offer for whole car if you want it!

Good parts
    Also have the Clicker if you need a new one.....
    Tail lights
    rear bumper
    Rear hatch,
    T tops
    Passenger Seat
    Rear Seats
    Carpet
    Dash has small crack. Cluster is good
    No radio
    Good Differential is Posi lock
    Exhaust is full 3 inch single to flowmaster Dual from Flowmaster.
    Make Offers

Anything on the body except from the main Frame in front is still good, including the Front fiberglass fenders.

In Nashville TN.
    can deliver within reason. just ask me

parts

How much do you want for the T-tops

Comment

probably 250 for set

Comment

I'm not sure on the differences between steering wheels, but i am in need of the control pod that is on the left hand of the steering wheel. I believe it has the seek, preset, & am/fm buttons. It's for a 95 t/a. The pod itself will pop out, but will also be willing to buy the whole steering wheel if $ is reasonable. Attached is a picture of my steering wheel for reference.

Thanks
        Chris
        Attached Files
        black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

I would be interested in the differential if you still have it.. How much would you be looking for as far as cost is concerned and also where are you located?
          Zach Elwell hinse Sacius or Sac for the smart asses!

Custom CAI, Descreened MAS, Throttle body bypass, Hooker exhaust with no cat, SPEC stg 2 clutch, SPEC billet flywheel, LS1 driveshaft, Eibach sportline springs, Comp Cams 1.6 roller rockers, MSD coil, JET stg 2 chip, Short throw shifter, and plenty more to come!

Comment

got pics of the seats? if you can send them to dj_spydermann@yahoo.com.

oh yeah, do you have the master control switch to the window, lock, and mirror that goes in the driver's door? i need that enitre plate. email me and shoot me a price.

i need some fbody parts to repair a car here in memphis. i'd be willing to drive also.
            it looks a whole lot faster than it is......

Comment

I'm looking for a good passenger tail light (94) or 2 matching from another year. what are you asking?
              '94 formula (red)
              '98 Grand Cherokee 5.9L

Comment

I am looking for the two axle bumpers GM part no.r/l 10164173. If you have
                them how much plus shipping to zip 30116. You can reach me at
                zlee@bellsouth.net Thanks Blazer

Comment

still interested?

IF any of you are still interested please email me, someone got to my page and cleared my PM s Let me know.

Comment

Working...
                  X