Very Fast Truck 4 sale/Trade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Fast Truck 4 sale/Trade

I'm looking for $5000 obo for my truck or trade for an f-body. Here's details.
    1988 Ford Ranger
    Engine
    302 bored .030 over
    Custom nitrous grind cam
    Scat forged steel crankshaft
    Edelbrock Aluminum heads
    Brand new Holley 750 Double Pumper
    X-Stream Air Cleaner

Trans
    C-4
    Manual valve body
    High stall converter
    B&M Pro Stick

Rear
    8.8 with approx 7k mi on internals
    4.10 gears

Wheels & Tires-
    Draglite wheels 15x8 and 15x3.5
    New Mickey Thompson Indy Profile S/S on rear

Interior
    Racing seats
    5” Monster Tach
    Oil, fuel, water gauges
    Painless wiring kit (push button start, fuel pump, fan, ignition, and accy switches)

E-mail me @ knorrfam@verizon.net for more pics
    Attached Files
    R.I.P. 2001 Trans Am- C5's 17" and 18", way too expensive stereo, SLP LM, WS6 hood, and more to come.
    2002 GSXR 750- PC, -1, tinted windscreen

come on guys I want another f-body so bad. I know its a ford but its a fast ford.
    R.I.P. 2001 Trans Am- C5's 17" and 18", way too expensive stereo, SLP LM, WS6 hood, and more to come.

Comment

How fast is the truck, I'm interested. Although, I won't give you my F-Body for it :P

Comment

the truck should click off easy 12's on motor with slicks, and mid 11's on a 100 shot. The motor before it was rebuilt was in a bronco II and ran all motor 12.67 on street tires and 11.71 on 100 shot also with street tires. The Ranger is lighter, and the only difference with the motor when it was rebuilt was we put a $1000 forged steel scat crank. Milage is only approx 7k since rebuild so it still runs great.

Comment

Originally posted by CoRPS
          How fast is the truck, I'm interested. Although, I won't give you my F-Body for it :P
          I guess a sprayed mid 11 aint considered that fast anymore.

Comment

Working...
          X