FS: SLP bolt-on Subframe Connectors for 93-02 inside ----->

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: SLP bolt-on Subframe Connectors for 93-02 inside ----->

I still have my SLP bolt-on subframe connectors for sale. I sold the car so I have no use for these now, they're just taking up space in the garage. They fit 93-02 f-bodies, EXCEPT convertibles. They are in good shpae, and were only on the car for a few months before I sold it. One corner I had to slightly file down to clear the y-pipe, but otherwise they are in good condition. They will include all mounting hardware. I'm located in the Harrisburg, PA area and would prefer to do a local pickup due to the item's size and weight. However, if someone absolutely needs them shipped, maybe we can work out a deal where I'll chip in to help with shipping costs. I would accept paypal if you wanted to pay by credit card. I can have pics avialbale for those who want them.

These retail at $300 plus shipping or more at most f-body sites. I'll let them go for $200 local pickup, or slightly more shipped. Remember, almost new!
    Dave M
    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

shipping cost

Dave...

Any idea on the shipping cost to 39422?

Thanks...Jody
    1994 Trans Am GT, LT1, M6, Hurst Shifter, Leather, Eagle Wheels, Flowmaster cat back, !CAGS, 160 stat, Best ET 13.73@100 -- Updated mods: SLP CAI, SLP clutch kit, Nitto tires, Lou's short stick, SLP leather knob

Comment

Note that 200 is the steal of the century for bolt in, I think that weld in ones will cost you roughly that after shipping. I would take it if I lived in your area.
      97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

I haven't weighed them or found a box for tem, but estimating their size and weight gives me just shy of $40 to ship to 39422. If anyone wanted to ship, I'd take $225 and eat the rest of the shipping charges. I'd still prefer a local pickup. And please note I don't have the installation instructions anymore, but you could probably have SLP send you a copy. For payment I'd take paypal, cash (not reccomended for the mail), cashiers check or money order. If you pay by personal check I'd have to hold it for a few days until the check cleared.

Thanks, and let me know.
        Dave M

Comment

pics please

Dave...

Send me a couple of pics to jodygraham@bayspringstel.net. I'm very interested.

Thanks,
          Jody
          1994 Trans Am GT, LT1, M6, Hurst Shifter, Leather, Eagle Wheels, Flowmaster cat back, !CAGS, 160 stat, Best ET 13.73@100 -- Updated mods: SLP CAI, SLP clutch kit, Nitto tires, Lou's short stick, SLP leather knob

Comment

Here is a link to the installation instructions from the SLP website Installation instructions Click on the left side menu to the .pdf file. Dave is giving these away at this price. Someone better jump on them fast!
            2001 Sunset Orange Metallic w/Tan interior WS6 Trans Am, 33k, M6, Borla, SLP lid
            buttons in the ashtray and a bottle in the trunk Although I have yet to push it

SOLD: '97 Trans Am, 85k, LT1, A4, 3.23's, 98+ Taillights, SLP CAI, SLP Loud Mouth
            Best of 13.810 @ 100.58 MPH. 2.093 60' See It Here

Comment

thanks for that link! Hey tclelland, you want 'em? You're close enough to do a pickup... $200!
              Dave M

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M
                thanks for that link! Hey tclelland, you want 'em? You're close enough to do a pickup... $200!
                Thanks for the offer Dave but I am humbly saving my nickles to buy my dream car. A Burnt Orange six speed LS1 WS6. In the meantime I am enjoying my black '97 LT1 (remember how much fun they are?)

Good luck selling them, I'm pulling for ya!
                2001 Sunset Orange Metallic w/Tan interior WS6 Trans Am, 33k, M6, Borla, SLP lid
                buttons in the ashtray and a bottle in the trunk Although I have yet to push it

SOLD: '97 Trans Am, 85k, LT1, A4, 3.23's, 98+ Taillights, SLP CAI, SLP Loud Mouth
                Best of 13.810 @ 100.58 MPH. 2.093 60' See It Here

Comment

slp subframe connectors

Do you still have these for sale? I'm very interested!

Comment

Working...
                  X