3rd Gen Stuff for Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Gen Stuff for Sale

I've got some 3rd gen stuff for sale. Just trying to clear out my garage of all the stuff I don't need anymore. Most of this stuff is off of my 91 Camaro RS, unless noted.

New parts:
    -New in box Hypertech PROM: For a 1991 Camaro/Firebird with a 305 TBI with an automatic transmission. Comes with the PROM, instructions, stickers, and original box. $100 OBO

-New GM 88-92 Camaro RS-style grille: I bought this to replace my old, broken one, but decided on something else. It comes with the front license plate mount and bolts, since I don't need it anymore. It's in great condition. $40 OBO

-TPI Gaskets: These are a full set of Victor Reinz gaskets for the top end of a TPI motor. They include the intake, runner, and plenum gaskets, intake manifold gaskets, "china wall" gaskets, small packet of RTV sealant, etc. Still in the box and the clear wrapping. $20

Used parts:
    -Camaro 3-piece spoiler: Off of an 86? Camaro. It's painted blue, it's in good condition, and comes with the side pieces. It should bolt-on to any 3rd gen except the 3rd gens with the 3rd brake light in the spoiler or the high-rise spoiler. One mounting nut missing. $40 OBO

-Stock GM V8 TBI intake manifold: In good condition, painted low gloss black. Comes with stock TBI mounting bolts and gasket. $30 OBO

-Stock GM air cleaner assembly for 88-92 V8 TBI: In decent condition, lid is painted low gloss black. Comes with everything, vacuum lines, working THERMAC, mounting bolts, air cleaner wing nut, gold spacer ring, gaskets, inlet tube, air filter, etc. $30 OBO

-Stock GM late-model 90* thermostat housing/water neck: In good condition, painted low gloss black. Comes with bolts. If you buy the intake man., I'll include this for free. $5

-Stock GM 87-up centerbolt valve covers: Baffled, painted low gloss black, and comes with oil filler cap and new grommets. $30 OBO

-Washer fluid pump, nozzles, and clips: $10

-Brand new, never used 14"X2" paper air filter: $5

-Slightly used (3 months) 14"X3" paper air filter: $2

I have pictures of all of these things available, just e-mail me at Jones3451@charter.net for them. I'll take any reasonable offers on the "OBO" items. Thanks.
    1991 Chevy Camaro RS (Is it plum or purple?)
    Engine: 305 TBI (L03)
    Trans: TH700R4
    Mods: Some

CarDomain Site

Intake manifold and thermostat housing are sold! Everything else, I still have .
    1991 Chevy Camaro RS (Is it plum or purple?)
    Engine: 305 TBI (L03)
    Trans: TH700R4
    Mods: Some

CarDomain Site

Comment

Working...
    X