parting out several 82-92 firebirds and camaros, couple 93-97 in PA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parting out several 82-92 firebirds and camaros, couple 93-97 in PA

Here is a quick list of what I have. I have several cars in different states of parting out and I have many cars that run and drive great. I have over 40 third gens out here and a few fourth gens. Located in southwestern pa. I have engines, trannies, body parts, interiors, etc. Email me at formulajokester@aol.com if you have any questions thanks

PARTS CARS

91 transam

91 formula

90 formula

89 firebird

88 trans am

87 trans am

86 firebird

85 trans am

83 trans am

RUNNING AND DRIVING

88 formula 350 tpi black, newer paint, new tires, new tranny 130k miles,$2k firm

91 firebird formula 350 tpi white with black interior, runs good, very slight valve or lifter tick when cold. $2000

86 transam 305 tpi auto, runs, drives, decent body, could use some paint, interior decent $1000

Do you have a set of TPI 350 heads? (L98) I dont wnat TBI heads with the swirl port. How much? PM me or e-mail at: firebirdta@hotmail.com
    Is there a place where you have pics of the 91 formula with valve tick?

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
    Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
    6.2L/382.97 ci
    Custom PROM Dyno tuned
    WCT-5 speed
    BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
    Boss MS 18" Rims
    Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
    Custom Dual exhaust
    1LE upgrade
    Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror
    In a constant state of upgrade!

Comment

motor and tranny

I NEED A ENGINE AND POSSIBLY A TRANNY FOR AND 86 FIREBIRD FUEL INJECTED I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW MUCH YOU WANT FOR THESE ITEMS,......I DONT REALLY WANT TO SPEND MUCH SINCE IM ON A LOW BUDGET......THE TRANNY IS AN AUTOMATIC AND ALL I KNOW ABOUT THE MOTOR IS THAT ITS AN INJECTED V8

Comment

Working...
      X