Wheels and Tires for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheels and Tires for sale

For Sale... SLP 16X8 Chrome rims and new tires. The rims are SLP firehawk style 16X8 inch. They were made for the convertibles back in 97. The rims are in very good condition. No curb rash or anything. I purchased these from Tom Byrne Motorsports back in 1998. They have brand new Falken ZE-502 245/50/16 H rated tires with less than 4 thousand miles on them.

These were on my Wife's 1997 V6 firebird before we traded it in on the 2002 Firebird. The new bird has Chrome rims, that's why I'm selling.

Asking $750.00 Plus shipping. I am in the Upstate New York area.

Here is a link to some pictures, and I can email more.

http://community.webshots.com/user/ggj1028-date

Thanks Gary94Formula
    2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
    1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
    2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
    2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
    2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

hey gary i saw your wheels,but thats not what im intrested in only because i have the same ones, but what caught my attention is that you made your car into a t-top. thats what i wanna do , but no one will do it. any suggestions ,tips,or anything that can help me out. i really want them or a targa top
    thanks
    Miss My Bird

Comment

See reply to forum message.

Gary94Formula
      2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
      1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
      2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
      2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
      2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

Working...
      X