My Firebirds Identity Crisis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Firebirds Identity Crisis

I bought my 93 Firebird in August of 97. It started life as a plain jane V6 Firebird....nothing fancy. Over the years Ive thrown money at it whenever I could afford to, made many changes....with a few more on my time, patience and money when available. So far it still has the 3.4 V6 in it, but for now its gonna have to stay. Heres a few of the things Ive added since owning it:

T/A front & rear bumper covers, ground effects, rear spoiler, leather door panels, late model center console, gold 25th anniversary style stripes, Suncoast creation ram air hood, bilstein HD shocks, Eibach prokit lowering springs, OE Concept ZO6 Corvette replica wheels, BMR shock tower brace, sfc, adjustable torque arm, panhard bar, lower control arms, front & rear swaybars, drivershaft loop and transmission tunnel brace.
    Heres a few pics from over the years.

When I first bought it.

Wheels, gfx, spoiler, stripes were some of the first changes made to her.

Heres a pic with a bunch of changes but before the ram air hood.

And heres how she looks now....the ram air hood was added about a month or so ago.

Im still hoping one day to get some fresh paint on it along with an LS motor of some sort....but thats still a ways off.
    LarryMow-93 V6 Firebird-No engine mods-Z06 Wheels, '98 Taillights,'98 Center Console-SLP fan switch-BMR STB, F/R Swaybars, PHB,LCA,Torque Arm, SFC, Bilsteins, Eibachs....www.cardomain.com/ride/2489691/1

Nice hood. That's pretty much the first thing I did was ditching the stock hood with a ram air hood.
    97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Thanks, its a Suncoast Creations Hood....gotta say I was really impressed with it, nicely built, uses all the factory hardware and struts. A buddy of mine bought it for his ride but unfortunately the car got t-boned before he got it and the hood to the paint shop....I so basically got a $850 for $400....cant complain. Now for paint and an engine swap, I'll be set.
      LarryMow-93 V6 Firebird-No engine mods-Z06 Wheels, '98 Taillights,'98 Center Console-SLP fan switch-BMR STB, F/R Swaybars, PHB,LCA,Torque Arm, SFC, Bilsteins, Eibachs....www.cardomain.com/ride/2489691/1

Comment

Re: My Firebirds Identity Crisis

Looks like V6 to me.

Comment

lol I was wondering if you were gonna "chime" in or not.....right now the V6 and the mileage are the two things Im not gonna b*tch about.

Comment

Re: My Firebirds Identity Crisis

I'm always lurking

Comment

Working...
            X