nfb: Equilibrium (2002)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nfb: Equilibrium (2002)

Equilibrium is the best movie I've seen this year and I doubt I will see one better.

Honorable mentions:

-Boondock Saints
    -Donnie Darko
    -Slapshot
    -Chopper

why is it that half of the great movies I've seen I never have heard of untill I watch them for the first time? Mabey that's why they are so good..

If you have not seen this movie or the others i listed you must rent/buy them and watch them, feel free to post your favorites as well. I'm always up for a good movie.

87 z28 w/93 LT1 and 700r4

I saw it about a year ago...I admit some of the scenes were great, but the movie over all kinda drop down hill at the end. b+ if you're an action freak...the main actor (can't think of his name) is playing Batman in "Batman Begins"

Onk Bak is the movie I'm for this year...

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

How do you figure it dropped at the end? A+ for plot action and acting in my book. Have you seen any of the other ones I mentioned? I'll put links so you can read about them if you want.

Equilibrium

chopper

Boondock saints

Donnie darko

87 z28 w/93 LT1 and 700r4

Comment

We have similar taste in movies, I have seen all of those. Don't be forget to search the foreign movies for some good ones. I agree, most of the movies for the general public aren't as thoughtful as some of the lesser advertised ones or the independents.

Comment

I actually watched Equilibrium about a month ago. A friend loaned his DVD of it to me. I was very impressed with it, for being a fairly low budget sci-fi type movie, it was very good. Christian Bale is an awesome actor, I can't wait to see him in Batman. I haven't seen any of the others you mentioned. One of my favorite older movies is The Crow. The original, all the sequels weren't even worth watching. I am also looking foreward to seeing Onk Bak.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

I own equilibrium, and I love it. was pretty hard to get when I wanted to buy it. There were only two copies ever in the local movie rental place and both got stolen, so I guess others thought it was goos too!

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
            Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
            6.2L/382.97 ci
            Custom PROM Dyno tuned
            WCT-5 speed
            BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
            Boss MS 18" Rims
            Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
            Custom Dual exhaust
            1LE upgrade
            Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror