thanks fellas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks fellas

ok i got the hang of this i think. hey equator how difficult is it to replace the old speedo with the 155mph one ? is there any calibrations to do ?? and what is top speed after the speed limiter is removed ?? 3.42 rear ratio?
    Bone stock (for now) '94 Z28, automatic, 135,000 miles, still running strong

Next time post your reply inside the thread that you asked the question with...

http://www.f-body.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9765

Welcome to the board
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

You will have to swap odometers as well, so the miles on your car are correct. No calibration needed. Just plug it in car, and its all set. Don't know top speed, but your car will go as fast as its capable of 156-160 mph I guess. Need to remove speed limiter, or you will be stuck around 110-115 mph.
      94 Formula LT1 (Aqua Metallic) - Auto. - 104,000 miles - Charcoal Leather Mods: Magnaflow Muffler, Lingenfelter CAI, MadZ28 Tune, 160F Hyp. T-Stat., 1LE Elbow, & Summit Cutout. Options: 155 MPH Gauge Cluster, & 255-50ZR-16 Tires.

Comment

Working...
      X