NFB: What are your other hobbies....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: What are your other hobbies....

Inspired by Ken's "where do you live" post, I'm posting to see what other hobbies you guys enjoy. If you're like me, you're time and you're dollar doesn't just go to the f-body. What else competes for your attention?

Me: model railroading and vegetable gardening.... yeah, I know, not very exciting... that's why I've got the car!
    Dave M
    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

i play guitar and drums.
    1996 Trans Am WS6

A4, 3" VForce Catback, Corvette C6 rims, Slotted and Drilled Rotors, 160*stat, BMR SFC, HPP3, B&M Shift Kit.

Comment

Racing my built up SS on GT3 ...I know its sad but what can I say , when the weather is bad and I can't drive my car I go to the next best thing.
      2000 Camaro SS #3507

www.cardomain.com/memberpage/775745

Comment

street racing my 04 GTO with 500+HP ,stage 3 sus,stage 3 nitros everything is stage 3 on XBOX underground 2 .The Berg i race you SS bro lol.
        2001 Trans Am WS6 M6
        SLP: short throw|short shifter|CAI|MAF|TB ByPass
        Spohn: SFC|Tunnel Brace|LCA|Swaybars|LCA bracket|Shock Tower Brace|Nitto NT555 Extreme Performance|Pacesetter LT|TrueDual|1-chamber Flowmaster|DLA224/224Cam|Comp Cams 918 Springs|ported oil pump|timing chain|PRC LS6 heads|LS7 lifters|Fast Intake 90mm|NW TB 90mm|Thermostat 160|NGK TR 55|RacetronicFP|429/404 hp/tq|tuned by George Haddad motorsports
        http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/690385

Comment

Originally posted by 1sickbird
          street racing my 04 GTO with 500+HP ,stage 3 sus,stage 3 nitros everything is stage 3 on XBOX underground 2 .The Berg i race you SS bro lol.
          I to have NFS2, and you would be racing my stage 3 goat ...it sucks that I have it on PS2, otherwise we could go online and settle this once and for all
          2000 Camaro SS #3507

www.cardomain.com/memberpage/775745

Comment

sorry i kind chasing you berg but i just notice you live in hesperia bro. my bro live there too.
            2001 Trans Am WS6 M6
            Spohn: SFC|Tunnel Brace|LCA|Swaybars|LCA bracket|Shock Tower Brace|Nitto NT555 Extreme Performance|Pacesetter LT|TrueDual|1-chamber Flowmaster|DLA224/224Cam|Comp Cams 918 Springs|ported oil pump|timing chain|PRC LS6 heads|LS7 lifters|Fast Intake 90mm|NW TB 90mm|Thermostat 160|NGK TR 55|RacetronicFP|429/404 hp/tq|tuned by George Haddad motorsports

Comment

nm i was wrong sorry lmao, i must be tired lol
              2001 Trans Am WS6 M6

Comment

My hobbies? Simple, i only have one- torturing you guys

Whatever free time i do have is spent with my grandparents, my girlfriend or on this forum. Also, the bands that i listen to are all from Europe and often sing about European history so i research that stuff a lot. I've learned more from listening to a few bands than i did in high school. Melodic death metal, where else can you get a vocabulary and history lesson all packed in one awesome package??
                Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
                SOLD- Kinda miss it
                94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
                SOLD- Good riddance!
                2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

sad i know but any thing to do with cars
                  http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
                  C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

big burn out movie nats 2003 burn out contest
                  mirror burn out movie top ten burn outs

Comment

ummmmm surfing snowboarding surfing the forum ? lol
                    1997 Camaro Z28 Pacesetter Long tubes, ORY-Pipe, Accel 30# Injectors, MSD Cap & Rotor, MSD Super Conductor Wires, NGK Irdium TR55IV Plugs, and Borla Catback. Madtuner Tune, SLP High/Low fan switch, NGK o2 sensors

New Longblock at 110,947 and everything above.

Comment

ice hockey...any hockey for that matter

AMF RACING: Friends don't let friends drive junk

01 black ss #0966
                      lou's short stick, slp lid and cold air, smooth bellow, centerforce, loudmouth, 3 in. y pipe, flowtech long tubes, BMR STB, SLP 4.10's, polished zr-1s, MSD wires, T-6 plugs, and upcoming goodies....Tee-Hee

Comment

Gambling, Surfing, Snowboarding, R/C Helicopters, R/C Planes, and full scale flying small planes - cessnas, piper warriors, etc. Computer internet gaming (Far Cry, Call of Duty, HL2, etc.)
                        99 SS, MTI Lid, 3.90 gears, Hurst shifter, DMH 3" e-cutout

Comment

being an Eagles fan , shooting, flying cessnas, playing sports, and being my girlfriends boyfriend

Sorry officer, im not speeding... Im qualifying
                          Daily Driver:1990 ford probe 5 speed with like 13 horsepower at the crank.

Comment

working on cars, playing guitar, drums, bass, piano, gambling, football (da bears!), ice hockey, halo, espn football, shooting paintballs with a slingshot... at fords
                            black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Playing America's Army on PC, playing Halo2, SOCOM and other first person shooter video games, playing Bass Guitar, and in the summer, playing slo-pitch softball with my wife and our team. Oh, and watching TV...is that a hobby?

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Working...
                              X