Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to get LT-1 edit

whats the best place to get LT-1 edit?
    2000 WS6 T/A M6. Monster stage 3 clutch, flowmaster cat back, 4.10's, SLP lid, Hurst shifter.
    1996 Mustang GT 5 speed STOCK DD
    past rides:
    1996 Mustang GTS bright tangerine orange
    2003 Mach 1 azure blue drag car (10.90@118 record holder for fastest N/A mach)
    1969 Mach 1 house of colors candy apple red393 stroker 100 shot (10.829@125 in street trim)
    2003 Mach 1 Torched red FRPP aluminator/vortech 666RWHP
    2008 Mustang GT JDM stroker long block, Saleen 2.3 twin screw
    1980 Mustang L 13.7: 418 stroker
    1994 Z28 A4 rebuilt from wreck
    1994 Z28 A4 totaled

Only one place I know of http://carputing.com/ .

Tunercat is another alternative. Cheaper and not VIN locked.
    Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

Good luck getting a cable. I have sent Andrew at AKM cable several e-mails requesting a cable for my 95 and I haven't heard back from him. It's been over a month. He says to e-mail him before placing the order. I wish there was some other place to get the cable.
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
        Good luck getting a cable. I have sent Andrew at AKM cable several e-mails requesting a cable for my 95 and I haven't heard back from him. It's been over a month. He says to e-mail him before placing the order. I wish there was some other place to get the cable.
        There are tons of places to get cables. http://wotelectronics.com/ is where I got mine. He and Andrew build essentially the same cables.
        Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rob B (shoebox)
          There are tons of places to get cables. http://wotelectronics.com/ is where I got mine. He and Andrew build essentially the same cables.
          Oh cool! Thanks!

It's still Ruse Electronics
          2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
            Oh cool! Thanks!

It's still Ruse Electronics
            Yeah, Steve Ruse. Nice guy.

Comment

Maybe I should send the e-mail to Steve instead of Andrew. I'll try that.

Comment

I must of missed that on his site, I just ordered the cable and never did email him.
                Richard Harvey Jr.
                '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

Working...
                X