Paging Fred

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paging Fred

I was wondering if these are the same wheels you used to have on your car i remember asking the make and such a while back and i think i may have actualy found a set !!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Theres the link, does that price seem right for how old they are ??

Thanks in advance
    -Nick-
    95 A4 Z28

I think I sold mine with worn out tires for $400 plus a GM WS6 airbox (which I later sold for $200). I think the original cost from Tire Rack was closer to $1,200 with shipping. Definitely the same wheels I had. Mine did have a coupl minor scuffs on the edges, which had been fairly well touched up by smoothing and repainting. If the ones on eBay are as good as they say they are, might be worth it.

Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Awesome, Thanks a ton. I been looking for them for the longest time i absolutley love how they look.
      -Nick-
      95 A4 Z28

Comment

Working...
      X