One of the Funniest threads ever...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the Funniest threads ever...

This has got to be one of the funniest things I have ever read through. The original pic is funny but the photochops through the rest of the thread is hilarious....

Here it is

I hope its not too offensive for here... If so I'm sorry. Just thought I would share with everyone.

Make sure to read all the way through. Page 5 had one of the funniest chops I've ever seen! It involved Bill Clinton... Hilarious I thought...

Enjoy

Frank
    86 Firebird, Just a lowly 6 banger, sold
    Plans for an '02 WS6 are in the mix for 2008 (after I'm out of the army)

lol! my brother's a member on that forum.
    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

That is holarious. I got pulled over and cuffed last October right after I pulled off of I76 in my brothers Camaro. A white 96 Z28 had been reported stolen and they mistaked it for his 99 Z28. I ended up in the back of a cop car for about 10 minutes till they realized that I was telling the truth and a 96 had a more wedge look than a 99. I ended up cussing the cop out and laying two black streaks down pulling out of the parking lot lol.
      1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

man i think i would wreck due to blindness if i was driving behind that lol
        1967 Camaro "Project"
        1972 Chevelle "454"
        1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

now that was a hoot! talk about 'running with something'..........LOL

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

I've seen it before. Man that is some funny stuff.
            LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Suggestion.... when you post something that is off-topic, as a common courtesy, PLEASE put "NFB" in the "topic" (not just on the "title" inside the message.).

PLEASE
              Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Originally posted by Injuneer
                Suggestion.... when you post something that is off-topic, as a common courtesy, PLEASE put "NFB" in the "topic" (not just on the "title" inside the message.).

PLEASE
                agree. i missed that... thanks fred.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by Injuneer

PLEASE
                  Yeah... Sorry about that. I realized I forgot about the "NFB" part after I posted it. I do apologise for it. The edit feature wouldn't let me change it in the title bar.

Once again... Sorry bout that
                  86 Firebird, Just a lowly 6 banger, sold
                  Plans for an '02 WS6 are in the mix for 2008 (after I'm out of the army)

Comment

Working...
                  X