NFB Buick GN & Regal T ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB Buick GN & Regal T ?

What is the diffrence between the Buick GN and the Regal T. Im asking this since i may be picking up a 1987 Regal T soon. Any info on this car would be greatly appreciated.
    1994 Camaro Z28 Bolton's, stall, 275 nitto's - SOLD
    1998 Camaro SS looking for 120+MPH N/A

There is no Regal T exactly. Are you referring to the Turbo-T (WE4 package)? It is more exclusive than the GN, but the Turbo-T is slightly faster due to slightly less weight. Both share the same motor and can take the same mods. The Turbo-T is essentially the T-Type, just a different name. It was only made in 87 with only 1547 produced, making it 3rd rarest Turbo Regal made in 87 (first being the GNX at 547 and second being the Regal Limited with the Turbo package at 1035). If memory serves me correctly, the WE4 was also one of the few available with T-tops. How much are you looking at paying for it?
    Steve
    79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
    87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
    93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
    http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

well the car says regal on the back and on the dash but has a circle with the T on the side and says 3.8 sfe turbo or whatever the leters are on the hood and im going to be getting it pretty cheaply since its been sitting in my uncles barn for 4 years and the guy who owns it died
      1994 Camaro Z28 Bolton's, stall, 275 nitto's - SOLD
      1998 Camaro SS looking for 120+MPH N/A

Comment

That sounds more like the base Regal with the Turbo package. Same motor as the GN, just a different package. Have fun with your new ride and post some pics A.S.A.P.
        Steve
        79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
        87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
        93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
        http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Working...
        X