Wrecked Camaro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrecked Camaro

Hey guys, I have been on the forum for about three months now, I rarely get a chance to post, usually just breeze though and read threads. Well I recently got my first F-body back in December after a woman hit me and totaled my Pontiac GTP... Well just about a week ago I was heading down one of those curvy GA mountain roads and a SUV ran me off the raod since they like to go 60mph down the roads when it is wet and cross over the line. Well I just happened to be coming around the turn at the same time and got slamed into a ditch and crunched my 1999 Camaro. What great luck I have! I am working on it currently in my garage to repair it since I don't want to pay over priced body shop prices (quoted me $10,000 to fix it) and inflated insurance (most of the damage is cosmetic ie: front bumper, fenders, bumper covers and hood). I have been on two of my local car club mountain runs and have had no problems. I was most fortunate that I ALWAYS wear my seat belt otherwise I would of been ejected out the windsheild, I was fine except for a large bruse on my shin.
    Speed kills... Drive a Ford and live forever!

Man that sucks, but at least your ok.

Comment

Working...
    X