low end hestitation/stumble continued

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• low end hestitation/stumble continued

I know many are sick of hearing about the infamous LT1 low end stumble or hesitation. But firstly, I was wondering how many have it in this board? I think the low end hesitation thread on cz28.com has 18000+ views and 30+ pages of replies
    For those who don't know, it's most likely the result of various reasons, which include dirty fuel injectors, dirty MAF, bad O2 sensors, etc.
    Well, I've been having the problem for a long time now. After I threw in about $4000 in parts, I found that I got rid of 80% of the stumble by cleaning the MAF with electrical contact cleaner. It's not completely gone, but anytime you hit the throttle with normal or normal to heavy acceleration, it's completely gone. Only when it's really heavy acceleration, it's still slightly there. Hopefully, one day, I can get rid of it period.
    94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

disconnect your MAF

Disconnect your MAF (unplug it!) - your car will run in speed density mode,
    just like a 93.. see if that solves your problem. if not - its something else.

It could be something as simple as a bad sparkplug.

Check all the OHMs (resistance) on your plug wires.

Put your stock coil in.

Comment

Working...
    X