jus messin round with photoshop a lil

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jus messin round with photoshop a lil

heres 2 photoshopped pics of my car..i was jus messin around they arent the best though lol anyways yea the purple is kinda ugly lol

yea the mirrors still red... like i said im not the best at it :-D

**Red 98 Trans Am--Flowmaster--MTI Clear Lid--Smooth Bellow--B&M Shift Kit**
    **White 98 Dodge Stratus--Daily Driver!**
    **RIP Red Firebird 170k**

Blue don't look too bad..
    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

lol thanks..ima post some more here ina minute i jus learned to do fades woot woot...

Comment

outlining could be better.....

Comment

Originally posted by 99 Fir3bird Chick
          outlining could be better.....

Is that a gay-pride Firebird?!?!
          Tracy
          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
          Current Mods:
          SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

lol my boyfriend said the same...hey im jus learnin this and it was sumthin i came up with lol

Comment

thas great ...............................
              1994 firebird formula

no need to talk. i can walk the walk.

Comment

Those two remind me of my last acid trip

97 SS #C007
                Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
                SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

how about some fire?!?!?

Richard Harvey Jr.
                  '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

I tried once with my 82 t/a, to distort different colored firebird logos on it and form them into a tie-dye look. I could never get the right look though.

What photoshop programs do you use? For me it's Arcsoft Photostudio 5 it's great and simple at the same time.
                    1982 Trans am w/ t-tops
                    V8 5.0L 305 H out of an '86 Caprice
                    previous owners abused it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_82
                      What photoshop programs do you use? For me it's Arcsoft Photostudio 5 it's great and simple at the same time.
                      Ummmm, Photoshop is a program put out by Adobe. Its not a type of program, it IS a program. I think you mean photo-editing.
                      Steve
                      79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                      87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                      93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                      http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Originally posted by Steve93Z
                        Ummmm, Photoshop is a program put out by Adobe. Its not a type of program, it IS a program. I think you mean photo-editing.
                        I WAS GENERALIZING! Photoshop is a popular photo editor program, so i generalized. Are you always so meticulous?
                        1982 Trans am w/ t-tops

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_82
                          I WAS GENERALIZING! Photoshop is a popular photo editor program, so i generalized. Are you always so meticulous?
                          Not really, but all the Desktop Publishers, Technical Illustrators and Graphic Designers that I'm around, including my dad, are. That's the same thinking that got Xerox a law suit for everyone dubbing "Xeroxing" making copies when they were not using Xerox copiers. Call me meticulous, but its the details that make the difference. And, wasn't this thread finished a month ago?
                          Steve
                          79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                          87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                          93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                          http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Originally posted by Steve93Z
                            Not really, but all the Desktop Publishers, Technical Illustrators and Graphic Designers that I'm around, including my dad, are. That's the same thinking that got Xerox a law suit for everyone dubbing "Xeroxing" making copies when they were not using Xerox copiers. Call me meticulous, but its the details that make the difference. And, wasn't this thread finished a month ago?
                            But it's not copyright infringement if someone says it the way i did. It almost seems like you’re trying to combine slander and copyright infringement into a single offense, but it doesn't work that way. My mom doesn't really know the difference between the playstation, nintendo 64, and the other consoles so she just says nintendo. The police aren’t going to break down our front door, she won't receive a subpena over a lawsuit in the mail, because no judge would even take it seriously they would throw the case out. If you want to argue legality with me, then great, my friends and I argue over legal issues or issues that you wouldn't even begin you understand, notions that would confuse a college philosophy instructor(believe me I’ve discussed some with one). Words can be coined from names of companies all the time. Haven't you heard of Webster’s dictionary now containing the word Mcjob (McDonalds), "A job that is low paying, often temporary, and offers minimal or no benefits or opportunity for promotion." The patent that companies have on their names is not limitless. If you're going to scrutinize the errors of others than choose topics that you have made a career out of instead of those around you.
                            1982 Trans am w/ t-tops

Comment

What just happenned here? Is it that time of the month for you guys??

take your chill pills and go cool off. I'm sure neither of you truely meant to insult the other and it is just a silly misunderstanding.

So, laugh at it all and get over it. HAHA
                              Tracy
                              2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                              1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                              Current Mods:
                              SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Working...
                              X