Body Panel Replacement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body Panel Replacement

Since my audio system has been drastically changed from stock, I'm looking to replace the factory driver's side rear hatch panel where the Bose sub is located. I would like to replace it with the panel that was used for non-Bose-equipped cars (no speaker port). Does anyone have the part # or know where I can buy one? Thanks everyone.
    Steve
    79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
    87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
    93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
    http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Originally posted by Steve93Z
    Since my audio system has been drastically changed from stock, I'm looking to replace the factory driver's side rear hatch panel where the Bose sub is located. I would like to replace it with the panel that was used for non-Bose-equipped cars (no speaker port). Does anyone have the part # or know where I can buy one? Thanks everyone.

not sure on the panel, but i would like to buy your bose speaker grill if you want to sell it. i know there are two non bose cars in the local junk yard, ill check to see if they are any good. let me know what color
    2000 WS6 T/A M6. Monster stage 3 clutch, flowmaster cat back, 4.10's, SLP lid, Hurst shifter.
    1996 Mustang GT 5 speed STOCK DD
    past rides:
    1996 Mustang GTS bright tangerine orange
    2003 Mach 1 azure blue drag car (10.90@118 record holder for fastest N/A mach)
    1969 Mach 1 house of colors candy apple red393 stroker 100 shot (10.829@125 in street trim)
    2003 Mach 1 Torched red FRPP aluminator/vortech 666RWHP
    2008 Mustang GT JDM stroker long block, Saleen 2.3 twin screw
    1980 Mustang L 13.7: 418 stroker
    1994 Z28 A4 rebuilt from wreck
    1994 Z28 A4 totaled

Comment

I need it in the factory light grey. If you can find one in good condition, I'd be willing to do an even trade if you're satisfied with that (you pay to ship the non-Bose panel, I'll pay to ship the Bose panel). Let me know what you find. I hope this will work out for the both of us
      Steve

Comment

ill stop in there tomorrow and see what they have
        2000 WS6 T/A M6. Monster stage 3 clutch, flowmaster cat back, 4.10's, SLP lid, Hurst shifter.
        1996 Mustang GT 5 speed STOCK DD
        past rides:
        1996 Mustang GTS bright tangerine orange
        2003 Mach 1 azure blue drag car (10.90@118 record holder for fastest N/A mach)
        1969 Mach 1 house of colors candy apple red393 stroker 100 shot (10.829@125 in street trim)
        2003 Mach 1 Torched red FRPP aluminator/vortech 666RWHP
        2008 Mustang GT JDM stroker long block, Saleen 2.3 twin screw
        1980 Mustang L 13.7: 418 stroker
        1994 Z28 A4 rebuilt from wreck
        1994 Z28 A4 totaled

Comment

Originally posted by azkkn
          ill stop in there tomorrow and see what they have
          Sweeeeet, thanks man. Lemme know what they have and if a straight trade would work for ya. Take care.
          Steve

Comment

Working...
          X