Sam Taylor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Taylor

I know that most everyone on here knows about Sam Taylor for ordering parts but I just recieved a new opti from them today it only took 3 days to ship and they had a very kind and helpful parts department. I have usually used gmpartsdirect.com but their shipping is outrageous on some parts and I waited almost two weeks for a set of head gaskets from them. Sam Taylor was very helpful and also understanding when I had a problem with my bankcard. I give them a huge thumbs up and anyone who doesn't know about them www.samtaylor.com is a great place to get parts for about half of what you pay at a regular dealership.
    1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

I've been using Dal Salbaugh from VanDere Olds in Akron Ohio. Same great pricing and delivery. GMpartsdirect was the first with a great website to get your own pricing and such, but they lowballed a part price and made up for it, and then some with the shipping and handeling fees on each individual item.
    The Old Guy! '94 z-28, m-6, t-tops, go-fast red, 316k. Now with '96 engine w/ Lt-4 hot cam, roller rockers, heavy duty timing chain, and Spec stage 2 clutch.

Comment

Working...
    X