I got a bone to pick with ShBox

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a bone to pick with ShBox

A little more than a little antifreeze comes out when you change a thermostat!!

Just kidding man, thanks a lot for all your tutorials on stuff. Especially the part numbers and the T56 service manual and stuff like that. You make a lot of my work easier..

everyone give shbox some credit. thanks

No kidding, kudos to shoebox, and to Brent Frankers site. Those two sites have been more help than the Chiltans manual I wasted my money on. Thanks guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Master of Stiks
      No kidding, kudos to shoebox, and to Brent Frankers site. Those two sites have been more help than the Chiltans manual I wasted my money on. Thanks guys.
      hell yeh man!
      1996 Trans Am WS6

A4, 3" VForce Catback, Corvette C6 rims, Slotted and Drilled Rotors, 160*stat, BMR SFC, HPP3, B&M Shift Kit.

Comment

Originally posted by darkz711
        A little more than a little antifreeze comes out when you change a thermostat!!

Just kidding man, thanks a lot for all your tutorials on stuff. Especially the part numbers and the T56 service manual and stuff like that. You make a lot of my work easier..

everyone give shbox some credit. thanks
        Every time I do mine, little comes out. I would be surprised if it was 6 ounces. A little may get past my towels, but it's no big mess or anything.

Everyone is welcome.
        Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rob B (shoebox)
          Every time I do mine, little comes out. I would be surprised if it was 6 ounces. A little may get past my towels, but it's no big mess or anything.

Everyone is welcome.
          im just kidding with ya mine, your the greatest. (6 ounces is half a can of coke)

Comment

Working...
          X