05 GTO a must have

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 05 GTO a must have

i just drove a 2005 GTO with an M6............................one of these will be in my garage this time next year. this was so smooth and pleasant to drive, until you slide the go pedal down, then its unruley. smoothest 400hp i have ever driven
    2000 WS6 T/A M6. Monster stage 3 clutch, flowmaster cat back, 4.10's, SLP lid, Hurst shifter.
    1996 Mustang GT 5 speed STOCK DD
    past rides:
    1996 Mustang GTS bright tangerine orange
    2003 Mach 1 azure blue drag car (10.90@118 record holder for fastest N/A mach)
    1969 Mach 1 house of colors candy apple red393 stroker 100 shot (10.829@125 in street trim)
    2003 Mach 1 Torched red FRPP aluminator/vortech 666RWHP
    2008 Mustang GT JDM stroker long block, Saleen 2.3 twin screw
    1980 Mustang L 13.7: 418 stroker
    1994 Z28 A4 rebuilt from wreck
    1994 Z28 A4 totaled

My buddies got one a month ago. They love it.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

I would love to own one. Someone just bought one in my neighborhood, still with temporary plates, all I can do is drive by and salivate. hehe
      1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
      "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Comment

I like the revisions they did to the 05 and I bet 400hp is fun too . Not too much got changed but enough to make it a little different and better. But I have always kinda liked the new GTO's. But sadly, they are still not coming to Canada
        97 SS #C007
        Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
        SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

I sure hope they have it at the GM Auto Show in Motion this month. I really want to drive it as hard as I can That, and of course the C6
          94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

Originally posted by Craig 94 TA GT
            I sure hope they have it at the GM Auto Show in Motion this month. I really want to drive it as hard as I can That, and of course the C6
            They better, or I'll be ticked.
            Steve
            79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
            87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
            93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
            http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

I heard the 04's didn't handle well at all for the horsepower the car had. Do the 05's handle better?

Comment

I drove an 04 6-spd. at the Auto Show In Motion in St. Louis last year. I wasn't impressed with the car. I couldn't pinpoint why, but the course they give you only lets you get up to about 25 mph. I am sure it would be more fun on the open road, but I decided to get a used WS6 because I just don't really like the new GTO's styling - the 05 is a little better. As "aero" as the 4th generation f-bodies were, they still had a muscular shape. I am hoping the GTO makes it to a new bodystyle and that the new one has a more muscular shape.
                2002 WS6 Convertible
                Hurst shifter
                mild carbon fiber interior accents

Comment

Working...
                X