question on formula

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question on formula

there is a formula i'm looking at and its a 2001 they want 12,500 for it. it has a 6 speed he says it has work under the hood and it have a borla exhaust witch i know it has because i can see it. this car should have the ls1 in it right? it sounds nice the guy fired it up for me and it runs great just wish i could have driven it. do you guys think this is a good deal or not it have 67,000 on the odometer. also i'm new here because i'm looking for and ls1 f-body let me know so i don't get ripped off or something.

98-02 V8 F-bodies came from the factory with an LS1....so yes, that '01 formula has it. $12,500 isnt bad at all for a 67,000 mile M6 '01 formula. Borla makes a very pricy and nice exhaust as well, so thats also a plus. Make sure that all the work that was done to the car was done right....you don't want to buy a modded sportscar from someone who didn't know what they were doing. I know I would be pretty ticked off if sometime down the road I experienced problems due to his errors. Make sure you check out everything around your area though, keep your options open, look for the best value, and test drive everything. It also helps to bring someone along who has a good knowledge on cars to help you out.

Good luck and welcome to the best f-body board out there
    black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

I found a bird in a autosales magazine same scenario similar mileage. $7000.
      But i'm a bigger fan of the third generation.
      1982 Trans am w/ t-tops
      V8 5.0L 305 H out of an '86 Caprice
      previous owners abused it!!!

Comment

Working...
      X