NFB: Newest member of our IC (internal combustion) family

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: Newest member of our IC (internal combustion) family

The Z28 needs work still and was getting severely neglected while I struggled to maintain my daily driver (94 S-10 with 179,000). Finally I wore the clutch out, and now the repair list is far more $ than the blue book.

So the good news is I got a killer new 4 wheeler, and time to work on my fast ride.

The bad news, hard decisions when mod money becomes available

Closed the deal late at night so they told me to come back Friday for my wash, detail, and full tank. I'll be sure to do more mud testing prior to then

Ken, or other Zaino experts: Any care tips for the soft and hard (plastic/fiberglass) tops?

Anybody wanna do some 4 wheelin in N. California?

Sean
    Attached Files
    1994 Z28, 6 spd, LE2 Heads, GM 1.6 RR, .026" head gasket, SLP: CAI-Headers (CARB legal)-ypipe-2 on the left-lightweight flywheel-short throw, Random tech cat, CF dual friction, LT-4 KM.

I love the Rubicon, keep it stock... It looks perfect. Get that Z up to Cobra killer!!!

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
    Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

The Rubicon is an amazing vehicle out of the factory and doesn't need moded unless your doing some insane off roading. Electronic front and rear differentials make me drool just thinking about it lol. I used a spray on mine it kept it nice and shiny you can't really wax a fiberglass top theres to many poors. I'll be home later tonight and see if I can find the old bottle of it I have and I'll let you know the name.
      1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

Working...
      X