X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB look at what i got to do today

http://roclife.perception.cc/albums/...0495.sized.jpg

^^ CLICK IT

Man does that car make me look sexy i sat in her for about 30 minutes, playing with every thing i could. i love autoshows
    -Nick-
    95 A4 Z28

Thats cool. I am trying to convince my dad to get a 06 z06. I dont konw what color tho. Either sunset orange, black, yellow or maybe blue. I cant wait. That would be awesome if he gets one cuz I would be able to drive it when ever i wanted. Lets cross our fingers.
    tom
    1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

The link's not working for me
      97 SS #C007
      Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
      SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

Newbie alert!!! Link doesn't work!!! lol j/k

Yeah, doesn't work for me either
        Steve
        79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
        87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
        93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
        http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

I had to right click and 'save as' to see it. Just left click doesn't work.
          That's a cool ride...could be better...

I could be in it!

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
          '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
          Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

Got it now, thanks bru333. Pretty sweet man. Now if only you could drive it lol
            Steve
            79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
            87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
            93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
            http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

i was trying, i talked to the guy for like almost an hour got me a free chevy hat too
              -Nick-
              95 A4 Z28

Comment

Sweet. I sat in one when it came around these parts about a month ago...good times. Speaking of talking to chevy reps....i went to the auto show with lt1maro and he was trying to get as much info as he could about the new camaro. The chevy rep there stated that chevy is in the process of designing the new camaro, and there is a good likely hood that it will for sure come back. The year is undecided, although we're all figuring around '07 which is probably around when it would come back.

On the other hand....pontiac reps said there was no talk about the firebird coming back

Not anything that we didn't already figure out, but it was comforting hearing those words coming from someone who's a rep of the company....minus the pontiac part of course
                black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

I think this is the link.
                  http://roclife.perception.cc/albums/...5/DSC00495.jpg
                  2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

man that car rocks i stoped by my closest chevy dealer the week the c6 came out and i was sitting in a black 6spd one hehe wow man that rocked the interior was amazing and the guages r my fav part...inside the car of course when i poped the hood i noticed theirs pretty good space on the sides of the Ls2 for some long tubes to be put on lol. i also hope they dont make the next f-bod some garbage looking car that doesnt resemble horspower like they've done with the "charger" and the sedan looking gto, but the gto isnt that bad. well nice pic dude take it easy.
                    1967 Camaro "Project"
                    1972 Chevelle "454"
                    1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

I am 100% in love with the color. And the blueish color of the cobalt ss you can see in the background is pretty nice too.
                      -Nick-
                      95 A4 Z28

Comment

Working...
                      X