has anyones car done that ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anyones car done that ?

anyone ever heard of this? my turning signals dont work anymore, the blink ones and stop boath left and right all lights are working what can that be? relay? i didnt find one broken fuse? AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1999 T/A M6 STOCK Slp Loudmouth , SKIPSHIFT ELIMINATOR, KNN FILTER SLP Short Throw Shifter w. slanted short stick, Ram PowerGrip Clutch C6Motorsport Rims w. 285/40 GoodYears
    CAR IS SOLD

Maybe your flasher?
    1999 Ram Air Trans Am. M6

SFC( not sure what kind), drilled/slotted rotors, K&N air filter, all free mods, 3" Borla cat back exaust, electric exaust cut out, NGK spark plugs, royal purple motor oil, and Zaino .Maybe more. I find more stuff done to it everytime I look at it.

Comment

If all lights are working and the problem is that your signal isn't blinking, then it's your flasher, I've had the same problem myself.

Flasher Location

Robs Shoebox is your friend, that site rocks. Helped me out many times....kudos to rob and your shoebox.

Its an easy 4 dollar fix. What you don't see in that picture is what's behind that molding. Basically your flasher looks like a small silver cannister, and it has a clip on it that keeps it in place. Undo the clip from the molding and the flasher, take out, put new one in, put everything back together.

Hope this helps
      black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

thanks 95transam pic is awesome i am now gonna try to figure out where i can buy a new flasher
        1999 T/A M6 STOCK Slp Loudmouth , SKIPSHIFT ELIMINATOR, KNN FILTER SLP Short Throw Shifter w. slanted short stick, Ram PowerGrip Clutch C6Motorsport Rims w. 285/40 GoodYears
        CAR IS SOLD

Comment

Kragen, Schucks, Checker, Advanced Auto, Autozone, Crown...need I go on?
          Steve
          79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
          87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
          93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
          http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

I am having the exact same problem. My light still works but it doesnt blink and my hazards work fine. That is some great info guys, I appreciate it. I thought a connection was loose at the light or something Great info guys
            97 SS #C007
            Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
            SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

replaced mine yesturdAy $5.00 i bought the loud clicker finally found a product MADE IN USA! so everything is back to normal

thanks guys
              CAR IS SOLD

Comment

Glad to hear everything is back in order
                black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Glad to hear it man. Hey, how's the Loudmouth workin' out for ya? Set off any more alarms?
                  Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Steve93Z
                    Glad to hear it man. Hey, how's the Loudmouth workin' out for ya? Set off any more alarms?
                    Not sure if your talkin to me or CRM, but being that we had a discussion about setting off alarms with the loudmouth, i figured it was me you were talkin to.

Absolutely love it. With the roads gettin' a little dryer, i can feel the difference of how i remembered it being. Nothing huge of course, but i can most definitely feel it. As for the alarms.... Let's see, it hasn't been too bad lately. I haven't set and off in a couple days actually, until last night...2 on the ride home. I find it hilarious how even when I'm not gettin on it, i'll set off an alarm from time to time.

Funny story actually....my buddys neighbor, robert, is a cop for cicero. At 2 am i was leaving my buddys house, and was requested to go a lil sideways and do a quick burnout. Totally forgot exactly how loud my exhaust was. Did it, set off both of his cars alarms. The next time i went to my buddys house, he came up to me outside, told my to hold out my hands, and he handcuffed me (jokingly). Told me if i ever did that again, my arse would be in the back of his car goin down to the station

Comment

Originally posted by 95TransAm
                      Not sure if your talkin to me or CRM, but being that we had a discussion about setting off alarms with the loudmouth, i figured it was me you were talkin to.

Absolutely love it. With the roads gettin' a little dryer, i can feel the difference of how i remembered it being. Nothing huge of course, but i can most definitely feel it. As for the alarms.... Let's see, it hasn't been too bad lately. I haven't set and off in a couple days actually, until last night...2 on the ride home. I find it hilarious how even when I'm not gettin on it, i'll set off an alarm from time to time.

Funny story actually....my buddys neighbor, robert, is a cop for cicero. At 2 am i was leaving my buddys house, and was requested to go a lil sideways and do a quick burnout. Totally forgot exactly how loud my exhaust was. Did it, set off both of his cars alarms. The next time i went to my buddys house, he came up to me outside, told my to hold out my hands, and he handcuffed me (jokingly). Told me if i ever did that again, my arse would be in the back of his car goin down to the station
                      I couldn't remember if it was you or CRM, but feel free to chime in too CRM

lol Yeah, I wouldn't wanna tick off a cop. I love getting the warning beep when I start the car up...then tapping the gas as I begin to move sets it off and puts an even bigger grin on my face.
                      Steve

Comment

LOL, i love the warning beeps. Theres always this beat up fox body mustang that parks behind me. Everytime i start her up, especially depending on how cold it is, i'll set off a couple warning beeps on it

Out of curiousity, how loud is your loudmouth. If I remember correctly, you put on one of those mufflers that replaces the resonator. How does it sound also? Deeper at all?

CRM, i remember you were also debating on getting the loudmouth...how do you like it thus far?

Comment

Working...
                        X