X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAHAHAH! Best f-body e-Bay auction ever

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...532738214&rd=1

Look at that turbo!!!!!!!!!
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Is that a turbo or an electric fan? I didn't know they made electric turbos. Oh, and that is one HIDEOUS Camaro. The poor thing needs to be taken behind the shed and put out of its misery.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Damn,Never saw anything like that before
      Black 98 Z/28 (Taz),Lid,FRA mod, STB,SLP LoudMouth catback .

Comment

I see nothing that could even resemble a turbo on that car. It looks like an extremely ugly stock 3.4. And they're asking $4000 for that thing? You couldn't pay me $4000 to own it.
        Dave M
        Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

:comic book guy: Worst Camaro evaaar :comic book guy:

That thing reminds me of an older Intrepid with the ugly two tone like that. Ewwww
          97 SS #C007
          Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
          SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

I don't see the turbo either.
            2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Turbo = forced induction, seems like a simple concept.

Why then, does his air intake go straight from the K&N to the TB.

Maybe he ran the turbo to the exhaust, you know to get that impellor really spinning.

Geez,
              Randy
              99 TA "RBLUTA" - NBM, M6, Whisper Lid, SLP Fan Switch, 160* Thermo, SLP LM, BMR STB & LCA's.

***SOLD*** It will be missed!!
              93 Formula "FRMLAV8" -383 Stroker

Comment

Didnt' you guys hear? They make a new undetectable turbo that doesn't go through the throttle body.....ok, i'll stop
                2006 Saturn Ion Redline
                2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

somebody needs to set fire to that and give the guy 200.00 from his insurance to pay for it..

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                  Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                  sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Just be thankful that WACKO is limited to just 6 cylinders . . . .if he had eight, he might hurt someone.......
                    Darrin C
                    '97 Z28 LT1 157K (((S O L D ))) A4, C/I Cold Air Induction, Flomaster Exhaust, SLP Fan Control Mod, Eibach Springs w/1" Drop, Racing Dynamics Shock Tower Brace, Lakewood LCA's.
                    07 Ford F150 - Daily Driver. I went from f-body to f-series. I think I'm out of my f'in mind.....

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
                      somebody needs to set fire to that and give the guy 200.00 from his insurance to pay for it..
                      LOL Now that's a good idea!!!!!!!
                      94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

It looks like a bunch of people have been emailing him about the Turbo.....he added this disclaimer:
                        "THANK YOU FOR ALL THE EMAILS:

THERE HAS BEEN A MAJOR MISTAKE IN THE LISTING.AS MOST ARE AWARE THIS CAR IS NOT A TURBO.WE ARE SORRY FOR ANY PROBLEMS THIS MAY HAVE CAUSED.IN ANY CASE,THIS IS STILL AN EXCELLENT VEHICLE!!!AGAIN SORRY!!!AND THANKS FOR THE EMAILS."

Just the same, the car is really a piece of junk!
                        Dave S
                        2000 Black Camaro SS

Comment

Originally posted by SS_CarGuy
                          It looks like a bunch of people have been emailing him about the Turbo.....he added this disclaimer:
                          "THANK YOU FOR ALL THE EMAILS:

THERE HAS BEEN A MAJOR MISTAKE IN THE LISTING.AS MOST ARE AWARE THIS CAR IS NOT A TURBO.WE ARE SORRY FOR ANY PROBLEMS THIS MAY HAVE CAUSED.IN ANY CASE,THIS IS STILL AN EXCELLENT VEHICLE!!!AGAIN SORRY!!!AND THANKS FOR THE EMAILS."

Just the same, the car is really a piece of junk!

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAH~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He didn't know his car wasn't a turbo!!!!!!!!

HAHAHABVBAVAVAHAHVAHAHVHAHBAHBHBBAHBHABHABAHAHAHHA HAHAHA!!!!!
                          Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

If you look at the rear view, you can clearly see the turbo emblem and the sideways pipe. I guess this poor sap has been eatin rice cakes.

Comment

Originally posted by 96z28
                              If you look at the rear view, you can clearly see the turbo emblem and the sideways pipe. I guess this poor sap has been eatin rice cakes.
                              Oh Man! That is horrible... Poor Camaro.

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
                              Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X