Awesome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nightrage
    Yeah, i can't wait. Maybe tomorrow. I got a 6" short stick that's going to go perfect. I like when the shift boot covers the entire stick but the stock stick is too long and the boot just slides off. I want to get a Camaro shift knob next. I don't really like the Hurst of SLP knobs but the round leather one that comes stock on a 93-97 Camaro would be perfect. The mushroom shaped knob (the stock knob) that my car has is strange.
    Yeah, I'm gonna have to disagree there. I love my SLP knob, esp. since I can either grip it normally or do a pistol-grip on it . I had the factory sliding-ball one, but the prev. owner wanted it as a momento.
    Steve
    79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
    87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
    93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
    http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Oh, and the reason he says "Sliding ball" is because the leather wrap SLIDES all over the place. Probably the most uncomfortable knob I've ever felt on any car... 80's import econoboxes had better knobs
      97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Working...
      X