No announcement yet.

I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well you probably wonder why I'm so happy?

Friday!, I made the final payment on my bady just look below. I feel so relieved and free. The car even looks different. No more payments

I'm sorry to bother you guys but I just feel really good that she's finally mine and not the banks.

I had thought about tradding it for a TA but I'm going to just keep her and buy a TA.
    Attached Files
    Lee Stroud in West Virginia

Dude, no bother whatsoever. Congrats! I can't wait to be able to say that about my car. Got $5000 or so left to pay. I'm happy for ya!

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Congrats man. I got awhile left before mine is paid off

Comment

Congratulations!

I love not having car payments...more money for toys!

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
        '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
        Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

yurp 40 more payments and she is all mine lol, by the book anyway

AMF RACING: Friends don't let friends drive junk

01 black ss #0966
          lou's short stick, slp lid and cold air, smooth bellow, centerforce, loudmouth, 3 in. y pipe, flowtech long tubes, BMR STB, SLP 4.10's, polished zr-1s, MSD wires, T-6 plugs, and upcoming goodies....Tee-Hee

Comment

Thanks guys for your replys! I really like your guys rides they are all sweet!

There is no other vehicle on the planet that is as nice as an F-body!

Nothing that sounds as good either!

Comment

Congrats man that is awesome, I cant wait to be payment free. It is going to free up alot of mod money But I wont be payment free until Feb. 2008 A long time from now.
              97 SS #C007
              Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
              SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

Feels good to be payment free, huh? I did by mine outright (it was only $5k lol), but I look forward to having my credit card and computer loan paid off. Congrats man, that's great to hear. Enjoy the euphoria, you deserve it
                Steve
                79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Congrats..... paying off the ride is a great day indeed. No more payments! Anytime I get the urge to get a new car I just remember having to make those payments. That changes my mind quickly.

Comment

Congrats Lee! I know it feels good indeed. More money for mods now!

Comment

49 payments at 100.00 ? 49 payments left

darn that number of payments just made me sad o well new job so more money = > payment > less time spent paying it off
                      1997 Camaro Z28 Pacesetter Long tubes, ORY-Pipe, Accel 30# Injectors, MSD Cap & Rotor, MSD Super Conductor Wires, NGK Irdium TR55IV Plugs, and Borla Catback. Madtuner Tune, SLP High/Low fan switch, NGK o2 sensors

New Longblock at 110,947 and everything above.

Comment

You guys are the best! Thanks for all the replies!
                        I need to change all my fuel injectors because I know at least one or two must be leaking fuel into the head because it is a little hard to start after sitting for about two hours.

I have changed the fuel pump and plugs and wires, new optispark, new EGR Valve and new Ignition module and coil. Oh I almost for got, new map sensor.

I haven't changed the O2 sensors yet!

Any suggestions!

Thanks Lee!

Comment

Working...
                        X