No announcement yet.

Paging Ken: Submitting videos to AFHV?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paging Ken: Submitting videos to AFHV?

So I'm watching America's Funniest Home Videos and they show this video where this guy is showing garbage spread all over his house, scattered around a couple of different rooms, and in one of the rooms sits a golden retriever..hmmm...then he says "and the culprit of this crime is..." and it is a wolfdog he's got in his backyard. "Just one of the many joys of sharing a house with a wolf," he says. He even had a gravely, older guy , kinda voice. So my wife and I look at each other and are like... "Ken?!?!?" But then, the video was in the top three and they said the guy's name, but it wasn't you. LOL Kind of a coincidence that they had a Golden and a wolfdog. I was half expecting to see a couple of Envoys and a Firehawk sitting in the driveway.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Originally posted by TODD 2000 V6 CAMARO
    So I'm watching America's Funniest Home Videos and they show this video where this guy is showing garbage spread all over his house, scattered around a couple of different rooms, and in one of the rooms sits a golden retriever..hmmm...then he says "and the culprit of this crime is..." and it is a wolfdog he's got in his backyard. "Just one of the many joys of sharing a house with a wolf," he says. He even had a gravely, older guy , kinda voice. So my wife and I look at each other and are like... "Ken?!?!?" But then, the video was in the top three and they said the guy's name, but it wasn't you. LOL Kind of a coincidence that they had a Golden and a wolfdog. I was half expecting to see a couple of Envoys and a Firehawk sitting in the driveway.
    twernt me broh. thanks though... garbage in the house...heck no..
    there would be golden furr and wolfdog teeth spread all over instead.......

this alpha male rules dude...............

they are loved, they are well cared for, but they dont frig up..........

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I run a tight zoo...........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

LOL I hear ya, bro.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

I was just about to start a thread for that video, you beat me to it Todd. It was a funny video.

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
        Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

Working...
        X