NFB: Changed Locations Again - In North Carolina

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: Changed Locations Again - In North Carolina

Well, I just left from Illinois to go on over to Raleigh, NC. I'm actually in Carrboro, but Raleigh is real close. It's actually pretty nice here and things are going great with the job. I also aparently got my baby fixed up before the long trip too. Just wondering who all here is in the great state of NC. Hopefully it will be warming up a bit here in the next week or so, then I can take a road trip to the coast with the t-tops off!
    '95 White Z28 M6 Cold air intake with K&N air filter, air foil, flowmaster cat-back, eaton posi, motive 4.10s, aluminum driveshaft, "skip shift" eliminator, '97 Z28 chrome wheels, hypertech programmed

Welcome to NC!

Hmmm...Carrboro, that's near Chapel Hill, south of Durham. I'm over in Smithfield on Hwy 70 south of Raleigh.

Jump on the local boards and don't be a stranger!
    http://carolinafbodyclub.com/phpBB2/index.php

Bruce

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
    '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
    Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

welcome to Mayberry! I'm in the Raleigh area......
      DWS
      Silver M6 '95 Formula-sold to MCKNBRD

Zaino all the way!!

'03 Z06....Donaldson Blackwing, CAGS, '04 Z06 shocks, ceramic pads

Comment

I am in the Charlotte area just over the line in South Carolina. You are going to love the Carolinas. You will be able to drive your car year round as well.
        Dave S
        2000 Black Camaro SS

Comment

remeber Bruce Ruka? he has a 2002 black TA Firehawk. He's in Raliegh.....keep an eye out for em. car looks awesome. he used to be the md. zaino distributor....

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

yeah, I thought he was coming to this area, but lost track.........working too hard these days
            DWS
            Silver M6 '95 Formula-sold to MCKNBRD

Zaino all the way!!

'03 Z06....Donaldson Blackwing, CAGS, '04 Z06 shocks, ceramic pads

Comment

NC!!!!

Welcome to the great state.....I'm closer to the coast, near Jacksonville....I'm looking forward to taking the tops off and cruising the beaches!

Comment

Originally posted by SS_CarGuy
                I am in the Charlotte area just over the line in South Carolina. You are going to love the Carolinas. You will be able to drive your car year round as well.
                I drive mine year round anyway. If I can drive it in Illinois in the winter (which can be very fun ), I think I can drive it in just about any weather.

So far I love NC! It's actually starting to warm up quite a bit now too. Although, this apartment complex my company has us in is quite ghetto at the moment. The cops just raided one guys apartment yesterday! Had the helmet and M16...the full works. Quite interresting to watch though.
                '95 White Z28 M6 Cold air intake with K&N air filter, air foil, flowmaster cat-back, eaton posi, motive 4.10s, aluminum driveshaft, "skip shift" eliminator, '97 Z28 chrome wheels, hypertech programmed

Comment

You left just in time too. I came to work this morning, and around 11 or so, I actually got a break, looked out the window.....a couple inches of the 'ol white stuff

Good luck out there in NC
                  black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Working...
                  X