Woman wearing veil in Florida license continued

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman wearing veil in Florida license continued

Here is her uncovered picture. Wait! What kind of picture is that! Oh my. Looks like she has a reason to hide her picture.

http://www.boortz.com/nealznuz.htm
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

It is amazing how many places I have heard this story. On the radio, on the news, etc..... This is the first time the fact that she was a converted Islam American. A child beater to boot!

Comment

Not to mention a felon.
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

Comment

Good

I'm glad this lady is a convicted felon. It discredits her immensely and lowers the likelihood of her winning her ridiculous case... not to mention keeps the rest of this country safe while preventing a Pandora's Box from being opened.
        Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Whats to keep a convicted felon, rapest or what ever from wearing a ski mask and claiming its "part of my relgion". Everyone needs to play by the rules. Just my .02 cents.
          LT4KM, 160 degree TS, MAF ends, TB-bypass
          1.6 Roller Rockers, SLP CAI, LCA, tierod, 17x9" Wheels F/R, 275/40R17 Goodyear F1 tires.
          WS6 Muffler, LS1 Alum. Drive shaft. 21mm rear sway bar
          Soon to be LT4 heads, intake, & HOT cam

Comment

The veil helps . But she still should not be allowed to cover the face on any ID picture.

Comment

Logic prevails!!!

ORLANDO, Fla. — A Muslim woman who says her religious beliefs forbid her from publicly showing her face cannot wear a veil in her driver's license photo, a judge decided Friday.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,88779,00.html

Comment

Re: Logic prevails!!!

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
                ORLANDO, Fla. — A Muslim woman who says her religious beliefs forbid her from publicly showing her face cannot wear a veil in her driver's license photo, a judge decided Friday.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,88779,00.html
                I bet she's pissed

Comment

Working...
                X