civic vs gto

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noggin
    If you read it again, you'll see that twice I hinted he was going the other direction I meant it basically to show that sometimes people claim "kills" against other people who aren't even racing them, much less in a situation where its even possible. Though if my boss (it was one of the VP's of my company) really wanted to I'm sure he could have cut a 180 and left me behind EASILY.... but he was still in break-in period.
    Ahhhhh lol!! Thats what I get for posting right after i wake up! All I caught was... beat a corvette c6 the other day... driver was an idiot... I thought that seemed like a bold statement to make lol.
    1997 6-spd WS6 Trans Am

Comment

1995 Firebird Formula
      (A4 3.23)Ram Air w/ K&N, TransGo Shift Kit w/3 washers ,SLP~Shorty headers, LoudMouth, Air Foil, LineLocks. Catco Cat. Hypertech 160. TB Bypass. MSD~8.5mm. Walbro 255lph. FT MAF ends. LT4KM. BMR~Adj LCA's, Rear sway, Panhard rod. HAL QA1 rear shocks. Random Tech adj TQ arm. Nitto NT555R's. Covered in Zaino. 13.466@103.85 N/A. [1.948 60' 13.410 @ 102.66 11/20/05]

Comment

Working...
      X