shame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shame

i went to muffler doctor yesterday because i want to ask if they have slp exhaust system , and they say no, all they have are flowmaster and magnaflow. i hate to wait if a order online so wth i'd go with flowmaster (plus its cheap) then we talked about price and everything bigger pipe and bigger tips it came up to 150 bucks.so we went out side to take alook the car. and the guy say wow you already have flowmaster, i was like really. hmmm all this time i wanted aftermarket exhaust and i already had it in my car. it has been there since i bought it at sept last year. shame on me lol. and this is what i think of flowmaster, it sucks i'm not impresed at all. do you guys think slp loudmouth will impresed me ?
    2001 Trans Am WS6 M6
    SLP: short throw|short shifter|CAI|MAF|TB ByPass
    Spohn: SFC|Tunnel Brace|LCA|Swaybars|LCA bracket|Shock Tower Brace|Nitto NT555 Extreme Performance|Pacesetter LT|TrueDual|1-chamber Flowmaster|DLA224/224Cam|Comp Cams 918 Springs|ported oil pump|timing chain|PRC LS6 heads|LS7 lifters|Fast Intake 90mm|NW TB 90mm|Thermostat 160|NGK TR 55|RacetronicFP|429/404 hp/tq|tuned by George Haddad motorsports
    http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/690385

Turn your speakers up and you tell me

http://www.ls1sounds.com/SLPloudmout...poco_00SS.mpeg

That's a '00 SS with a lid and nothing else, so you should sound about the same. I love mine
    Steve
    79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
    87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
    93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
    http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Originally posted by 1sickbird
      the guy say wow you already have flowmaster, i was like really. hmmm all this time i wanted aftermarket exhaust and i already had it in my car. it has been there since i bought it at sept last year. shame on me lol.
      Don't feel bad, the same thing happened to me. Even the dealer didn't know the car had the exhaust done. His mechanic said he thought the exhaust was done but wasn't positive. I had remembered everyone talking about how good LT1's sounded so i figured it was just beefy sounding bone stock. I didn't even realize i had a CAI until a couple of months ago . I wonder if there's anything else done that i don't know about
      Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
      SOLD- Kinda miss it
      94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
      SOLD- Good riddance!
      2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Originally posted by 1sickbird
        i went to muffler doctor yesterday because i want to ask if they have slp exhaust system , and they say no, all they have are flowmaster and magnaflow. i hate to wait if a order online so wth i'd go with flowmaster (plus its cheap) then we talked about price and everything bigger pipe and bigger tips it came up to 150 bucks.so we went out side to take alook the car. and the guy say wow you already have flowmaster, i was like really. hmmm all this time i wanted aftermarket exhaust and i already had it in my car. it has been there since i bought it at sept last year. shame on me lol. and this is what i think of flowmaster, it sucks i'm not impresed at all. do you guys think slp loudmouth will impresed me ?
        If the flows are too mild for you, then the SLP is def. for you.
        97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Working...
        X