gt4 camaro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gt4 camaro

i havent seen any post on here about the game so i thought i would......it was my second car i had bought...(not enough money)...it was 28k if im correct but i modded it up and its beating 1 mil dollar cars then i got the iroc concept car....just as good as the camaro ss well not as good but its up there with it...i got it to run a 9.9 1/4 mile and i ran the camaro ss at a 9.7-6 cant remember...but heres the down fall of the game as long as you dont care about online racing...the sound of the cars is crap they need to make them deeper it almost sounds like a rice burner..(unless at an idle)...and i think they need to put some ground effect or something...but the less its still the best game out there.
    your racing 16 year old Camaro Berlinetta Digital Camaro 202 heads 4 barrel and soon to be headers with 4 inch running back

I agree , I am disapointed in GT4, not that realistic, wheres the damage factor, and all the cars sound like 4 cyl. I want my $54 back. hehe
    1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
    "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Comment

the only thing i hate about it is the handaling, it sux bad, not as good as gt3

Comment

It's the same thing as GT3 with tons of additions. I don't know how far you are in the game, but the handling greatly impoves the better the car (obviously). The LM Camaro Race Car is a beast that blows away any car I have tried, (I have about million when I sell a few cars, so I have experimented with a few of the big time money cars) The game is great.

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
        Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

I'd have to say the Jaguar and the Nissan full on race cars are the kings. The downside to the Jaguar is that it has to stop for tires when the computer is controlling it, so if you outfit your car with super hard slicks and can stay close then you'll win. I use the 89 Nissan with the covers over the rear tires, because I can set it up faster than the 92 Nissan. But on a track with a lot of top end places, that Jag will spank your proverbial butt. I got slaughtered in the GT Championship in A-spec mode, and just barely got enough points to win it in B-spec.

Here's a tip, if you have to make a pit stop in the GT Championship, then you might as well quit the race. The cars that "qualify" in 4th and 5th place never stop, and the 3rd place qualifier only stops on about half of the tracks. So if you stop, the best you can hope for is 3rd.
          "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

no trans am that y i don't buy that game hopefully forza will
            2001 Trans Am WS6 M6
            SLP: short throw|short shifter|CAI|MAF|TB ByPass
            Spohn: SFC|Tunnel Brace|LCA|Swaybars|LCA bracket|Shock Tower Brace|Nitto NT555 Extreme Performance|Pacesetter LT|TrueDual|1-chamber Flowmaster|DLA224/224Cam|Comp Cams 918 Springs|ported oil pump|timing chain|PRC LS6 heads|LS7 lifters|Fast Intake 90mm|NW TB 90mm|Thermostat 160|NGK TR 55|RacetronicFP|429/404 hp/tq|tuned by George Haddad motorsports
            http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/690385

Comment

I hate to say it, but the ford GT is the best one I have bought so far.

87 z28 w/93 LT1 and 700r4

Comment

Working...
              X