Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last question I swear!! Gaskets!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...sPageName=WD1V

How are the quality of those gaskets? If I buy gaskets seperately I'm looking at around 90 just for head gaskets, fel-pro. That's outta the question. I can't spend what I'm gonna spend on my cam, on gaskets Just doesn't feel right. But I don't go cheap on gaskets. They look like good quality, but does anyone have experience, or ever hear of them? I never have.

Anywhere else I can look to get a good set of quality gaskets? All bunched up like above? That even comes with new valve seals I noticed.
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Dude, just go to Summit and get your gaskets!!! lol Why in the world are you looking on eBay for gaskets?!?! Sheesh lol
    Steve
    79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
    87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
    93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
    http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

$$$

The summit set is going for $150, ebay has it for $90
      97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

Comment

Fel-Pro 1077 Head Gaskets - $82.69 at Summit (not stock, but better performance)
        Intake Gasket Set - $14.59 at Pick Pro Parts
        Exhaust Gasket Set - $8.25 at Pick Pro Parts
        EGR Valve (should you need it, but probably not) - $0.88 at Pick Pro Parts

Total - $106.41 + shipping

This is all the gaskets you should need for the upper end of the motor plus you'll get some better performance. And cheaper than the $125.05 (not $90) on eBay. Still looking at eBay?
        Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Steve93Z
          Fel-Pro 1077 Head Gaskets - $82.69 at Summit (not stock, but better performance)
          Intake Gasket Set - $14.59 at Pick Pro Parts
          Exhaust Gasket Set - $8.25 at Pick Pro Parts
          EGR Valve (should you need it, but probably not) - $0.88 at Pick Pro Parts

Total - $106.41 + shipping

This is all the gaskets you should need for the upper end of the motor plus you'll get some better performance. And cheaper than the $125.05 (not $90) on eBay. Still looking at eBay?
          There is one ebay listing for 90. It has every top end gasket, and every seal, but I guess I don't really need it. Thanks for the links. I'll just get the felpro gaskets. Thanks bro

Comment

The nice thing about the 1077 head gaskets is that, unlike the stock ones that most people try to sell you either ind. or in a kit, these are slightly thinner than factory. Not thin enough to pose a problem, but thin enough to raise your compression a little bit and give you some more bang. Good luck
            Steve

Comment

Working...
            X