Lloyd Elliot head and cam??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyd Elliot head and cam??

anyone with a head and cam package thru Lloyd Elliot ?
    do you send your heads to him or does he supply them ?
    what package would be streetable ?
    looking for 400 + hp .....
    thanks,
    ed
    1995 Z28 A4, SCC Ultra Z Hood with Air box/K&N filter, Granatelli Maf Sensor/Fernco bellow/Hotchkis STB/white face gauges/LT4 Knock module/March pullies/160* stat without Hypertech Tunning/Borla 3" y-pipe/HI Flo 3" cat/SLP Loudmouth/GM Motive 3.73's + TA rear end girdle/Afs ZR1's silver painted with polished lip 17x9.5 front & 17x11 out back/98 tail light's/BMR SFC's/spohn Lca's/spohn relo brackets & spohn adj. panhard rod " coated mid lenght pacesetters headers + 1.6rr + custom pc tuning going on soon hopefully "

Search his name on cZ28.com there are quite a few people that have done his packages. It will give you quite a few hours of reading material. He just made a webpage I'll see if I can find it.
    97 SS #C007
    Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
    SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

http://www.eportworks.com/
      94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

I got the LE2 heads with an LE1 cam. With other supporting mods it should be around 380-390 rwhp with a good tune. Haven't made it to the dyno yet. Very streetable.

I sent my stock heads to him. Great price, great work, and great to talk to for guidance on your goals.
        '95 Trans Am - A4, LE2 heads, LE1 cam, 1.6 ProMags, Comp R's, AS&M CAI, AS&M 54mm, MAC midlengths, Random Tech. cat, Borla cat back, PCMforless, Vigilante 2800, 3.73's, BMR LCAs/panhard/shock tower brace

Comment

jeff95TA,
          what are you running at the track 1/4 mile....?
          thanks,
          ed
          1995 Z28 A4, SCC Ultra Z Hood with Air box/K&N filter, Granatelli Maf Sensor/Fernco bellow/Hotchkis STB/white face gauges/LT4 Knock module/March pullies/160* stat without Hypertech Tunning/Borla 3" y-pipe/HI Flo 3" cat/SLP Loudmouth/GM Motive 3.73's + TA rear end girdle/Afs ZR1's silver painted with polished lip 17x9.5 front & 17x11 out back/98 tail light's/BMR SFC's/spohn Lca's/spohn relo brackets & spohn adj. panhard rod " coated mid lenght pacesetters headers + 1.6rr + custom pc tuning going on soon hopefully "

Comment

if i was reading his site correctly, am i to understand my car would be down for my heads to return if purchased one of his packages? or does he have packages ready to go and i get a core refund after I install his?
            prices seem damn decent and if need be, I'll grab a set of stockers from eBay to send if that's the only way they operate...
            1998 TA M6 SLP Lid, Cold Air and Bellow, Flowmaster 3", Centerforce DF, Fast Toys MAF ends, JET skip shift eliminator 312rwhp/366rwtq

92 Lincoln Mark VII LSC For Sale

Visit Central Jersey Mustangs & Fords

Comment

Originally posted by LoudLT1
              jeff95TA,
              what are you running at the track 1/4 mile....?
              thanks,
              ed
              Just finished it over the winter.
              '95 Trans Am - A4, LE2 heads, LE1 cam, 1.6 ProMags, Comp R's, AS&M CAI, AS&M 54mm, MAC midlengths, Random Tech. cat, Borla cat back, PCMforless, Vigilante 2800, 3.73's, BMR LCAs/panhard/shock tower brace

Comment

Ed, are you looking for 400 FWHP, or RWHP? That would make a bit of a difference...
                94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

400hp rear wheel.....
                  thanks,
                  ed

Comment

Hmmm...I would suggest the same setup Jeff has. Lloyd told me that his LE1 heads on a stock cam are worth 25 horses. A mild cam is an extra 25-35 RWHP, so the LE1 setup would probably give you 360-380 RWHP with a decent tune. So I'm thinking the LE2 heads should push you close, if not over 400 RWHP, just as Jeff said. Or a hotter cam with the LE1 heads should also be close to 400. Give him a call at 972-617-5671...he will customize the setup to what you want.

Comment

I plan on doing business with him.

Comment

Working...
                      X