Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now this is a major breakthrough folks!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now this is a major breakthrough folks!!!!!!

I've been squirming like a wolf in a snare trap since Sal Zaino sent me this stuff and I started testing it......... and he told me to "keep quiet about it....sorry..I'll tell you when you can post about it".......

why, because as usual, good ol Sal keeps "polishing" his own products untill he's right where he wants to be.........

well, i talked to him today after giving him a report on this latest batch of this stuff......and he said... "ok..you can post about it, we are ready to market it soon"...........

folks (I dont work for zaino, in case some of you dont know.......... i used to be the VA distributor a long time ago while Sal's company was not e-commerse on the internet, along with quite a few other folks..... but see I'm a detail car nut.....have been all my life....... Ive been using Zaino since 98........and Sal and I have become good friends, and I tell ya, theres not a whole lot of other people in the industry that I have as much respect for as Sal Zaino..... Sal cares. he cares about folks cars..and he only markets the best products and only when they have been refined to be the best.)

so......whats the hype? Paint Cleanser!!!!!!!!!!!!! It does it all!!!!!!!!!!

McQuires and Mothers and 3M all have thier "swirl removers"..and they work.. and it takes work...but they work........

but Sal's new paint cleanser did this:

mary's rental car when her envoy was in the shop was a beat up trailblazer, med. blue. i mean, this thing might have been washed by poly brushes 4 times in its life..a real pos....from a cosmetic standpoint.

water spots all over...and the hood, in sunlight...especially..looked liked spiders had an orgy on it....... talk about swirls......!!!!!!!!! Well, Sal wanted me to test the stuff on our hawk... but being me.........LOL...(some of you old timmers know how finiky i am) I said... im gonna hit this pos with this stuff....

I washed and tapped off a 1 x 1 foot section of the hood... within 5 min's... not only were the water spots completely gone, but the swirls were too.......all of em folks......all of em...!!!!!!!!! Whats awesome is, unlike the other brands, this stuff has a deminishing abrasive, so you keep polishing then hit it with a clean cloth and you can go right to applying polish to it!! its leaves a gloss! with other brands, they contain oil, and you have to wash the area or the car first before you zaino or wax it. It's also approved by EPA for use in all states since its water soluable and non polluting.....

Im dead serious when I say this is the most awesome product Sal has come out with since he introduced his polish...which...has been refined and upgraded.... and his glass polish kicks, plastic polish kicks.......tire and rubber gloss.. we all know how good they are...... but leave it to Sal..to come up with something that kills swirls other than just filling them ...rain spots are history... it cleans and "cleanses" your paint and removes just enough surface to zap the swirls........without having to wash it off after your done! it glosses over!!!! but you still need to apply polish.. it removes zaino or whatever you had on there........

this weekend, im hitting the hawk with it........then a coat of z2pro and zfx. ill pull her out in sun and take a pic......yall wont believe what this stuff will do for your car. if you are a perfectionist in cosemetics....... then this is a must! the heck with spending thousands when you can make your factory paint look just as good with this and zaino show car polish on top!!!!!!!!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

That sounds like what I need, Ken. My car being black, I have applied lots of Z5 to it and still have swirls, especially since it is my daily driver and our only car. So it gets driven in winter too. How hard is this stuff to use? It it simply apply, rub, and wipe off? Or is there more to it? Also, do you have any idea what the price might be? I might hold off on ordering my spring supply of Zaino products until this stuff is released if it is gonna be soon enough.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

I'll be doing "the works" to both my cars as soon as this weather breaks. I was going to clay the paint. Would this be a viable alternative??? When's it going to be available???

So far, I've loved all the products I've tried from Sal. It's good to see he's still at work on them!!
      Joe K.
      '11 BMW 328i
      '10 Matrix S AWD
      Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

So will this paint cleanser remove all the coats of Zaino that are already there, or will it just remove one layer upon application?

I've got about 4 coats right now of Z5 and I still have some minor swirls. But the paint is new (only about 1 month old), so I'm wondering if I should just start over with the cleanser and then polish with Z5. Or should I just put on a few more coats of Z5 then go to the Z2 Pro?

Here is with just one coat of Z5. Not too shabby!

Comment

How soon is soon? seeing as I just bought a second black car I guess I had better start using Zaino soon
          1997 Trans AM WS6 vert
          1 of 463
          LT4 knock module
          D. Goetz sub-frame connectors.
          strut tower brace
          SLP fan switch
          160* t/stat
          Drilled and slotted rotors/ Earls SS brake lines/ Hawk pads
          DMS 1.5" progressive lowering springs

Pictures Here

Comment

ill see if i can get a read out on production date from him.

claying removes contaminants from the clear coat. claying does not remove swirls. it will remove water spots in most cases, unless the spots have "etched" the clear coat...they the cleanser will have to take over.

it will remove your coats of zaino.... and how many coats you have, will depend on how long you will have to 'cleanse" to reach the swirl marks, which are under all those coats.

i have over 100 coats on the hawk.. ill let you know if i felt it was any more work to get to the paint surface on that than it was on that pos blazer...which had nothing on it. i dont think its going to be too much of a hassel.

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Comment

Ken - are you implying thet the POS rental blazer had wax or polish on it.....\

Now that's funny.....
              2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
              1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
              2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
              2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
              2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

Originally posted by Gary94Formula
                Ken - are you implying thet the POS rental blazer had wax or polish on it.....\

Now that's funny.....
                it had nothing on it. bare clear coat covered with a layer of road dirt.......

Comment

So, for someone starting out (no Zaino on the car at all), would the cleanser be all you need or would I need to get the clay bar and cleanser? After that what all would I need to make the factory paint shine like a mofo?

I wish I could see your hawk (wolfman) in person because looking on a computer screen doesn't really show how much of a deep gloss there really is.

Thanks....
                  86 Firebird, Just a lowly 6 banger, sold
                  Plans for an '02 WS6 are in the mix for 2008 (after I'm out of the army)

Comment

Originally posted by beachbum86
                    So, for someone starting out (no Zaino on the car at all), would the cleanser be all you need or would I need to get the clay bar and cleanser? After that what all would I need to make the factory paint shine like a mofo?

I wish I could see your hawk (wolfman) in person because looking on a computer screen doesn't really show how much of a deep gloss there really is.

Thanks....
                    id do the clay bar first, that will remove the contaminants imbedded in the clear coat, which sets the stage for an easier job with the cleanser, you dont want to rub down too deep in the clear to get to a contaminant when the clay bar will pull it staight up and out when you clay.

then the z2pro mixed with zfx. then a light coat of his new z8. you car will kick major shine my frined. folks will think its aftermarket.

Comment

Its time for me to order all I need to shine up the car With all the rave reviews of Ziano I'll be ordering everything from them. My list will be as you stated wolfman in the last post. Anything else I need? I will be ordering from Canada so I want to get it all at once.

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
                      Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
                      6.2L/382.97 ci
                      Custom PROM Dyno tuned
                      WCT-5 speed
                      BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
                      Boss MS 18" Rims
                      Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
                      Custom Dual exhaust
                      1LE upgrade
                      Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror
                      In a constant state of upgrade!

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
                        id do the clay bar first, that will remove the contaminants imbedded in the clear coat, which sets the stage for an easier job with the cleanser, you dont want to rub down too deep in the clear to get to a contaminant when the clay bar will pull it staight up and out when you clay.

then the z2pro mixed with zfx. then a light coat of his new z8. you car will kick major shine my frined. folks will think its aftermarket.

Thanks Wolfman... Thats where I'll be starting. Think a white paint job can shine? I guess there is only one way to find out....

Frankie
                        86 Firebird, Just a lowly 6 banger, sold
                        Plans for an '02 WS6 are in the mix for 2008 (after I'm out of the army)

Comment

Awesome info. I was thinking of getting a Zaino order pretty quick but I think I will hold off untill this stuff comes out. I have never used Zaino but am really looking forward to trying it out. Also I have some swirl marks(not alot) but I would love to get rid of them. Thanks for the info
                          97 SS #C007
                          Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
                          SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

Ken...........did you ever find out when Sal might be releasing this new Paint Cleanser product? I need to order a bunch of stuff from them but I really want to use this "cleanser" on my black car first.
                            2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

Originally posted by Dave-S
                              Ken...........did you ever find out when Sal might be releasing this new Paint Cleanser product? I need to order a bunch of stuff from them but I really want to use this "cleanser" on my black car first.
                              the last he told me, and some other folks that called about it was, that he was not quite through tweaking it yet... he wants to make absolutely sure its the finest before going online with it. email him, thats what i'd do.

Comment

Working...
                              X