SZ50's back on today!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SZ50's back on today!!

Put my SZ50's on the car!! Wow!! I forgot how much fun driving this car is! 4 Months on the winter rubber really makes you realize what a nice set of performance tires can do! Makes me feel bad that this will most likely be the last summer using SZ50's. I have to find a good replacement before too long.
    Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Dang it!! Big snow storm today!!

SZ50's and snow go together like oil and water...
    Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

I hear ya man... I got the bird half torn apart in the driveway though! Which is now covered in 4+inches of snow.
      If you are still up in the RT10/46 area, check out Quality Discount tire on rt10 by the Randolph DMV.
      1995 Firebird Formula
      (A4 3.23)Ram Air w/ K&N, TransGo Shift Kit w/3 washers ,SLP~Shorty headers, LoudMouth, Air Foil, LineLocks. Catco Cat. Hypertech 160. TB Bypass. MSD~8.5mm. Walbro 255lph. FT MAF ends. LT4KM. BMR~Adj LCA's, Rear sway, Panhard rod. HAL QA1 rear shocks. Random Tech adj TQ arm. Nitto NT555R's. Covered in Zaino. 13.466@103.85 N/A. [1.948 60' 13.410 @ 102.66 11/20/05]

Comment

Originally posted by Joe K. 96 Zeee!!
        Put my SZ50's on the car!! Wow!! I forgot how much fun driving this car is! 4 Months on the winter rubber really makes you realize what a nice set of performance tires can do! Makes me feel bad that this will most likely be the last summer using SZ50's. I have to find a good replacement before too long.
        So far the goodyear F1 GSD3 seems like a good replacement. I will have to reserve my judgement until they wear some. I loved the SZ50s but felt as the tread wore, the grip went away with the tread depth.

Comment

Working...
        X