Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please photoshop this for me

these rims on a black 98-02 t/a
    1999 T/A M6 STOCK Slp Loudmouth , SKIPSHIFT ELIMINATOR, KNN FILTER SLP Short Throw Shifter w. slanted short stick, Ram PowerGrip Clutch C6Motorsport Rims w. 285/40 GoodYears
    CAR IS SOLD

the black ones please
    1999 T/A M6 STOCK Slp Loudmouth , SKIPSHIFT ELIMINATOR, KNN FILTER SLP Short Throw Shifter w. slanted short stick, Ram PowerGrip Clutch C6Motorsport Rims w. 285/40 GoodYears
    CAR IS SOLD

Comment

You'll never find a car sitting at that angle for the rims to look like.
      Richard Harvey Jr.
      '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

i just want a idea i dont know wheather to go with the all chrome or black motorsports... what do u guys think?
        CAR IS SOLD

Comment

someone help me pick a style!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          CAR IS SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CRM
            someone help me pick a style!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            A style? That's easy. Go with the black ones lol
            Steve
            79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
            87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
            93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
            http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

I'd go with the black c6 motorsports. I would say though that the only problem I would have with those is the vette logo. If I'm driving a vette, then that's obviously one thing. Being that I drive a t/a, I would want something that symbolizes my t/a, and not something that symbolizes another car.

Just my $.02
              black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

when i get them the center caps will be blank so...... i insert my own pontiac logo
                CAR IS SOLD

Comment

That's a really tough call
                  1982 Trans am w/ t-tops
                  V8 5.0L 305 H out of an '86 Caprice
                  previous owners abused it!!!

Comment

i'd say the black C6's. your t/a is black, right? it will go very well with the paint job.
                    1982 Trans am w/ t-tops
                    V8 5.0L 305 H out of an '86 Caprice
                    previous owners abused it!!!

Comment

INI-MINI-MINY-MO oh fuk it i'll go with the black (but i love chrome, always wanted chrome rims )
                      but i'll get the black the're more sporty

thanks guys
                      CAR IS SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CRM
                        INI-MINI-MINY-MO oh *** it i'll go with the black (but i love chrome, always wanted chrome rims )
                        but i'll get the black the're more sporty

thanks guys
                        You could just go with the second one from your pic. You get a little bit of black with that bright, shiny finish you want. Plus, if you really wanna make it trick, get a set of blank center caps (either black or polished) and have the Pontiac logo etched in. That would def. set your car apart.
                        Steve
                        79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                        87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                        93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                        http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Here is your photoshop request.

Comment

Black looks ominouse. I mean just plain nasty. Polished and chrome look classy. Just depends on what you're shooting for.
                            LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Just saw that you wanted it on black...
                              Heres a quick chrome one I did on a red tranny.
                              Attached Files

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
                              Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X