Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a "sticky" with F-Body links.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about a "sticky" with F-Body links.....

On one of the other forums that I moderate, I have a "sticky" that covers a lot of valuable links that people need to learn about the F-Bodys, particularly the LT1. Of course Shoebox's site is the first on listed .

Would there be any interest in adding something similar to this board, to help the new members (and a few of the "older" ones with bad memories... )? I'd be willing to help maintain the list.

http://www.ws6zxr.com/showthread.php?t=10058
    Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

I think that would be a great idea. I think the entire purpose of a "message board" is for human interaction by means of posting, but it would simultaneously be very helpful and informative to all the guys new to the scene and like Fred said, the "older" guys. He said it not me! I wouldn't have put it so nicely.

Comment

Hey, you got my vote. I'm constantly looking for links that I've seen before and can't remember where to find them anymore. That would be EXTREMELY helpful. Maybe seperating it by sections? Manuals, new part sites, used part sites, etc.?
      Steve
      79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
      87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
      93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
      http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

I think that would be an awesome idea....definitely for it. I can't tell you how many times I've searched the net trying to find something, having it all in one place would be convenient.

Props on the idea injuneer
        black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Working...
        X